What's on your Monday Menu?

Sheila_H
on 6/29/20 7:53 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I vote for a new car too. Too scary to deal with the vengeful dragonfly.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/29/20 9:16 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

OMG!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Emiepie
on 6/29/20 6:29 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- I love Ikea but our closest is about 2 1/2 hours away so we don't go very often but always have a blast when we do go. I went to my office on Saturday to get my personal stuff and hand off some keys I had. I did hit the pavement for a nice run Saturday morning which was awesome but aside from that not much else.

Accountability: A few extra snacks over the weekend. Need to reign it in.

QOTD: I agree. It wouldn't be ideal but there isn't much else going on either.

TSS: 5 years 10 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters and turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps, SF. jello with cool-whip, and baby carrots

S: RGF breakfast sandwich and Carbmaster yogurt

D: Shredded beef salad, toasted low carb lavash, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1569 Protein:153 Carbs:116 Fat:62

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Maddymoe2
on 6/29/20 6:42 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Happy Monday! I am finally going grocery shopping today! The trip is an hour each way, ugh! I also need to go to JC Penny and look for some new walking shoes. I really need to exercise more. My garage is full of weights and a squat rack. I also have an elliptical. I need a routine.

I was really proud of myself yesterday. I was craving pizza. I didn't give in though. I made a ricotta bake and added italian sausage to kick up the protein. I also put zucchini and spinach in it. It was so good and it hit the spot.

QOTD- I would not enjoy it, but I would do it. My son finished his last quarter of college online and with the virtual classroom. He did not really enjoy it. I watched his virtual college graduation on Saturday. It was odd. I did cry a bit when his name came on the screen.

Food for today-

Cold ricotta bake ( so good!)

2 chicken skewers

chomps in the car

Something with chicken and vegetables, maybe a curry.

Lisa91941
on 6/29/20 6:54 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! June Gloom here in San Diego is being very dramatic about ending it's glory month, and it's been raining and drizzling for a few hours. Stop with the dramatics, June...gloom is just supposed to be grey and hiding the sun. Our work plumbing issues are starting to be worked on, and they took out the huge tree outside my office windows this weekend. Now it's all weird light and sounds that are not muffled any longer. So far, not a fan. Had a great meeting last night and awarded grants to 2 kids. One heading into big machinery repair and one headed into the culinary and hospitality industry. Love that feeling.

I did very well with food this weekend, even counting the two glasses of wine I indulged in. Hit my protein number and kept my calorie numbers down. I hit a new low on weight. Still very much in the honeymoon phase, so I'm taking every advantage. I also did 3 yoga classes over 4 days and a nice long walk. And we put a down payment on a motor home. Moving toward our retirement plans. EEEEK!

QOTD: yes, absolutely. I would cram in as many classes as I could get through during this forced time at home.

Menu:

B: coffee and 1/2 PP shake

L: 2 oz shrimp, and 1/4" refried beans, 1 tsp cheddar cheese

D" bbq babyback pork rib, 1-2 oz sweet potato, couple of bites of corn on the cob

Peace, Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/29/20 9:39 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Motor home for retirement traveling? I once thought I'd like to do that but it wasn't in the cards.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Lisa91941
on 6/29/20 10:07 am
RNY on 10/29/19

:-( Liz,

Actually that is part of the driving factor. Too many of our friends have passed just when they thought they were going to start enjoying life without work. My husband retired 2 years ago and I have a little under two years left. There are lots of sites here that we can set up and I can go to work from, then come home after and enjoy being on the beach or lake. We'll do that for the next couple of years and are planning a big road trip as part of my retirement. I'd also like to take the grandkids to National Parks, and we kept those size restrictions in mind when narrowing our selection.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/29/20 11:44 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Nice!

Sheila_H
on 6/29/20 7:19 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

Monday again! Not much going on in my world. CA has an uptick of C-19 numbers, mostly in the south. My book club had decided to do our meeting out in the open while social distancing, but we nixed the idea and did another zoom. It's not worth the risk.

Julia, I have gone to IKEA a handful of times and it stresses the heck out of me. I get lost in there. Admittedly the one closest to me is about 45 minutes away so I haven't been to it that often. When kids were little they liked the Swedish meatballs there. We still have and use the kids plastic bowls and utensils we bought there.

QOTD: there are a ton of kids taking a gap year this year, but I wondered the same; what are you gonna do? Not much going on anyway. DS has decided to jump in and do the freshman year however the college allows him to do. Right now they are talking about reduced numbers in the dorms and a combo of online and in person classes. But I have a feeling if the numbers of positive C-19 keep going up they might change the plans.

My meals yesterday:

• B: protein coffee
  • L: Turkey, cheese, avocado sandwich (didn't eat the bread)
  • S: banana bread :(
  • D: moo shu vegetarian with added scrambled eggs
  • E: rest day

Happy Monday, y'all.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

catwoman7
on 6/29/20 12:05 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

here, the plan for now is: classes with 100+ students enrolled are all moving online. Classes with 50-100 students MAY be online if they can't find a room big enough to allow them to socially distance. Classes with less than 50 will meet in person - in a big lecture hall so they can spread out. I'm actually pleased a*****h with this because I want to audit a class or two, but I did NOT want to go to campus and sit in a room with a bunch of university students, many of whom don't follow the CDC guidelines. And now there will be a zillion online classes to choose from!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 368 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 401 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views