What's on your Tuesday Menu?

catwoman7
on 6/30/20 6:36 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I want to get a bike ride in before it gets too hot - and I'm meeting a friend for coffee at 10:30, so this will be more-or-less a drive by for now. Nothing else on the agenda for today, but I have a few things that I need to get done, so I'll do them today!

accountability was great yesterday. I had 88 grams of carbs (since getting into maintenance a few years ago, I'm usually around 150-ish), and I WASN'T HUNGRY ALL DAY!!! Oh my! So I'll keep eating like this for awhile. SO NICE not fighting the hunger beast all day! Not sure why I ever got out of this habit. Granted, I could never go back to something like sub-40 carb grams (well, I COULD, but I don't want to....), but if sub-100 will do the trick, I'm all for it!

QOTD: I'm in my usual pre-9:00 a.m. morning spot - propped up in bed with my laptop on my lap, coffee on my right (on top of my night stand). Nothing on my left other than open space - although there was a cat sleeping there - curled up on the left side of my bed - up until a few minutes ago.

TSS: 5y

B: plain Greek yogurt with strawberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: small iced latte with SF syrup (at the coffee place my friend and I are going to)

L: carnitas topped with some kind of concoction made with shredded cabbage, plain Greek yogurt, and maybe chipotle sauce or salsa mixed in. And maybe a slice of avocado.

AS: protein shake, two small peanut butter/protein powder balls

D: chicken thigh with BBQ sauce (maybe shredded and eaten the same way as the carnitas above (i.e., at lunch)

I have SF Jello and SF popsicles if needed. And I also have space for a L&F yogurt or a piece of yogurt pie if "needed", too...

ex: biking and weights

Teenie
on 6/30/20 6:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

Missed you all yesterday. I had a lot of catchup to play from taking off Friday so I had no time to post. But I am back and there are only 3 more days to the work week. Yeah. JB I hope the rest of the week goes fast and you can slide into a nice relaxing weekend. I very rarely get headaches myself so I really do not know what one feels like. Hope I don't find out any time soon.

QOTD: I am in the office so to the right there is a box of paper and a painting of a Geranium and to the left Is paper work a M&M plush screen cleaner and a heart shaped post it note pop up holder, there is a bottle of Magnesium and my calcium chews. Hand sanitizer and My phone pouch with a mermaid tail on it.

Accountability: I been doing good but I did have a cookie yesterday. I been making cookies a lot lately. I found a bag of whole wheat flour I would use before surgery to make blueberry muffins. It was in the pantry and never opened. I am just trying to use it up before it goes rancid. Hopefully I will finish off the bag soon.

TSS: 2 years 6 Month 19day 135.4 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Over night oats with proteins blueberries and some Greek yogurt, and fresh mixed berries.

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Three Turkey meatballs and 1/2 Thai turkey burger.

D: Something with Chicken and sauce.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: Three mile run. DONE! After my run my weight went to 134.2 but I use the weight as soon as I get up since that what I have done my whole life.

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 6/30/20 8:04 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning everyone! Gray again today, but dry. No dramatics out of Mother Nature here today. We are celebrating a birthday here at work today, so homemade tamales and refried beans for the crew. I'll enjoy the company and eat my regular stuff. I'm expecting a quiet week with the holiday looming. Often it seems my customers go into holiday mode on the Monday of any given holiday week. Gives me a bit of a chance to clean up/organize. I've already stripped down my desk, gave it a good scrub and reassembled. I live at this desk M-F. Eat here, drink coffee etc here. I've got crumbs in my keyboard. My boss considers it part of my expense to just keep another keyboard on stand by. She'd rather I stay in order mode, so, the keyboard is almost considered disposable for me. I wear the letters off fairly quick and no one else is comfy at my keyboard because they can't see letters. Home row, anyone? Kids. They literally do not know what a home row is.

QOTD: to the left, my printer in front of my big window. To the right, open space and then my book cases. Lot's of family photos on them from over the years. From baby pics of my kids, to current pics of the grand kids. We sure don't use resource books/catalogs like we used to. Leaves lots of room for photos. The internet has made my job infinitely easier, and therefore, production goes way up.

Menu:

B: coffee and 1/2 PP shake

L: chicken tender, spaghetti squash, some Parm.

D: chicken thigh, left over corn on the cob. tomato, avocado and little Mac and cheese for the hubs

S: 1/2 PP shake, and beef jerky if I need it.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Dcgirl
on 6/30/20 2:04 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

The "S" on my keyboard just rubbed off and this laptop is only 6 months old! We must type a lot. Sadly I live at a desk as well, but at least it's my home office...

Librarian67
on 6/30/20 8:46 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Morning all. I had a rough evening, night and morning and I'm about to curl up on the couch for a long nap probably with the help of some heavy duty meds.

I did pretty good food-wise yesterday until about 6, and then 2 blueberry waffles with peanut butter happened. I'm disappointed with myself but not going to beat myself up about it. Speaking of which, I've heard some of you mention chaffles (?). Do you have a favorite recipe?

Certainly no exercise today (boo hiss) with the pain level where it is.

Food: 16 oz of black Earl Grey w/ Miralax

a PB RXbar, not the best choice but I wasn't feeling good and needed to get something in my tum with the meds.

a cup of Unjury Santa Fe chili protein powder

Vanilla Carbmaster yogurt w/ blackberries & 1/4 cup slivered almonds

EverRoast chicken

Take care everyone!

Janet

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Emiepie
on 6/30/20 9:38 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you feel better, take care of yourself. Here is a basic "sweet" chaffle recipe. I sometimes add SF coconut syrup/unsweetened coconut flakes and cocoa powder to the batter (think German choc, cake-like). I make enough better usually to get 3-4 servings and freeze them up. Pop in the toaster when I want to eat.

https://onandoffketo.com/cream-cheese-coconut-flour-chaffles /

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Librarian67
on 6/30/20 3:52 pm
RNY on 02/28/17

I didn't realize that they could be reheated in the toaster. Do they need to be thawed first?

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Emiepie
on 6/30/20 6:07 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

i usually pull from the freezer the night before when I'm planning my meals for the next day but I have pulled straight from the freezer and they were fine.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/30/20 9:43 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

So sorry you are feeling lousy - take care!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 6/30/20 1:40 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I'm a blueberry kinda gal so this is my go to chaffle recipe. Hope your feeling better soon.

https://www.midgetmomma.com/keto-blueberry-chaffle/

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
Queen JB · 42 replies · 320 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 374 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 466 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
Queen JB · 42 replies · 320 views