What's on your Friday Menu?

Melody P.
on 7/3/20 5:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone.

well, yesterday was weird. I should find out today or Monday when my testing should happen. He wanted to at least get in one before surgery but we'll see if that happens.

my cat Percy gave me a present this morning. Bolting off my legs and leaving a paws worth of scratches. I swear that cat is possessed sometimes.

my pictures are two old and one new. one is an incense smoke picture with a bi color filter applied. One of my favorites as I see a horse but many people see different things. Just interesting. The lake is lake Louise in Canada. I loved it there but love jasper more since it was a tad bit less crowded!

then the fur buckets...LOL

food isn't settled today. Oatmeal for breakfast but I don't know what else.

Melody P.
on 7/3/20 5:57 am - Amarillo, TX

Pops. QOTD: dark is by far the best in my book!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/3/20 6:25 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Beautiful pics as usual! Such talent!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/3/20 6:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That picture of Lake Louise, wow! I have never been there. I swear I could spend a mon5 just exploring all the amazing places in BC.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 7/3/20 4:40 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

wow - beautiful pictures!

Melody P.
on 7/4/20 5:03 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you all :)

karenp8
on 7/3/20 6:29 am - Brighton, IL

Yes someone will pick white chocolate! I love all varieties of chocolate but white chocolate is my favorite. I know,there's an oddball in every crowd. Miss Lily and I have a long walk in already and will do more later. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise and weight is 120.4. Lily stayed home for the evening walk. It was humid and hot and she planted her feet and refused to go any farther. Proud of myself that I went anyway by myself and got more than muster goal for the day. Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz seafood salad D

4 oz baked chicken. Have a good day and stay safe everyone! Pics are from Camp Rivervale near Mitchell,Indiana. Old log cabin is the oldest church in Indiana built in 1804 and moved to the camp in 1993. The river is down at the bottom of the hill from the camp. Lily and I walked along the edge our first night there but the path is overgrown and I came back covered in poison ivy so that was it for that!

White Dove
on 7/3/20 6:55 am - Warren, OH

I would have lost that bet. I was always disappointed when someone offered me chocolate and it turned out to be white chocolate. I eat dark chocolate because it is healthy and also I am satisficed with a small amount of it. I love milk chocolate, but would want to keep eating it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 7/3/20 7:00 am, edited 7/3/20 12:00 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Lily is a smart pupper, but good for you for getting your miles in anyway!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

karenp8
on 7/3/20 7:30 am - Brighton, IL

I figure at 11 years old if she is that adamant about not going then she doesn't have to. With her short nose the humidity really gets her panting.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 536 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 268 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics