Whats On Your Saturday Menu RNYers (and a few VSGers:)

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/4/20 1:48 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

That's a great relationship! I have a friend with a similar story and they are both very happy.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Lisa91941
on 7/4/20 7:41 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Happy Independence Day to you all. May we all feel more free, in every sense of the word, in the year to come.

its warm here, but not tooooooo hot. Our big day consists of doing a walk through of the new RV for any tiny item that needs detailed, and then we take it home next Friday. It's a three hour drive to the dealership so it's going to take up most of the day. Then we are grabbing the dogs and heading to our daughter's home. Hamilton on Disney +(So excited!), grilled burgers and Hot dogs and a piece of chicken for me and then we are going to scout out a socially distant spot to watch the fireworks. A couple of communities are still having them, but they have closed down the park. We are thinking the Target parking lot near there might work and there is a Cold Stone Ice creamery there too, so that's a win for the rest of the family.

QOTD: kindness to others, shared values, shared political views and informed, intelligent speaking. Those will take me right past looks any day. Also important, how the person debates. I am all for everyone having their own opinion. I just don't understand the need to ram yours down my throat with anger or aggression and you thinking it will change my mind. News fla**** won't.

Menu:

B: coffee, 1/2 PP shake

lunch on the road. I might just pack some jerky and whisps. No matter how I try to convince myself, I never feel great after a meal out yet. It's just too early in the process I think.

D: chicken and something. Or maybe just chicken. That works too some days.

Peace, Everyone! ??

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Christina135
on 7/4/20 8:07 am

Good morning!

QOTD - I think it's evolved as I've matured. Used to be looks, and hubby is adorable. Still hottest guy in the world to me. But conversation and love, support, these are the most important, and carry me through. Thankfully, I have found this in my husband and myself.

breakfast- fasting so hot coffee

lunch - repeat of yesterday. Tofu scramble with kale, nooch, onions, avocado butter, vegan bacon on corn tortillas with vegan cheese. Maybe some sliced avocado.

dinner- burgers! Mine will be a beyond burger with all the fixings! Dr Pepper beans and potato salad on the side!

have a wonderful day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 536 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?