What's on your Wednesday Menu?

momyshaver
on 7/9/20 5:27 am
VSG on 06/28/17

I think this is an important point and it will be different for every family. My kids need routine and safety. We will continue to home educate; however, that is just not for every family. There are many children who run wild where I live, at all hours, whose parents have no desire to do virtual learning or home education. The most dependability these kids have is in public school. I worry about these kids. I don't know what the answer is but I have many school teachers in my family at every academic level and I feel so badly for them and their students. The students with IEPs are going to literally fall through the cracks. It is going to be chaos. My social media is full of great teachers who are super stressed with the uncertainty of what is coming.

Christina135
on 7/8/20 9:42 am

Good morning! (late post from me, it's been busy!)

Breakfast - none, fasting so hot black coffee, topo chico

Lunch - Sandwich, lettuce, tomato, vegan cheese, vegan mayo, chips

Dinner - not sure, but I ain't cooking so...something out!

snack - fruit smoothie (frozen frui****er, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed protein)

QOTD - not sure...I think I am one of those "I don't know what I don't know". I need more thinking on this!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Partlypollyanna
on 7/8/20 10:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Sorry I am late today but I wanted to answer the QOTD...I cannot read a mercury thermometer. Like I can't ever get the angle right to see where the line is and then be accurate. Yay for digital!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 7/8/20 11:36 am - Warren, OH

Studies have found that more than 25% of us left, right confusion at least part of the time. I still remember being in first or second grade and having to do a paper with pictures of left and right and getting so confused and not understanding. I was fine when facing the person, but confused when seeing them from their back. When they turned around their left became their right side to my mind. I still will hear left on the GPS and go to the right lane. It is really irritating.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Julia S.
on 7/9/20 8:17 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- This is going to sound really stupid, but I never understood until I was about 25 that if you know one direction then you know them all. Like say you know which way is West then you know where North is. I am so directionally challenged, when I would be working in a manhole I'd have to climb the ladder peak out to figure out which direction was to the office. It is easy to get turned around, especially when you don't pay any attention. I also never learned to tie my shoes properly, my bows would always go toward the toe, until I was told to cross them the other direction and you get the bow going the right way.

Now I know North is always up, or at least in the program I use to design my jobs. But I still have to think OK East is to the right...

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 373 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 81 views