What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Dee_Caprini
on 7/22/20 10:53 am

I saw that video the other day and couldn't help but chuckle.

I have been ok with things, but I keep fluctuating with the same 3 pounds this past week.

Breakfast: Turkey Jerky and an Eggo Waffle
Lunch: Grilled Ham and Cheese sandwich on Cauliflower thins
Dinner: Roast with veggies

Snack: Veggie Chips with homemade Hummus
I think I am on my 7th or 8th water and it's not even noon yet. very thirsty today

QOTD: Every now and then I wear Perfume. My husband likes the lighter scents so I have several I wear from time to time.

It's excellent that you have reached day 3 of your goal... gotta start somewhere! Here's to day 4!

Julia S.
on 7/22/20 12:01 pm - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I have a few that I wear only on occasions. A lot of scents that contain lilies give be an instant headache, so I have to be careful.

I was being so good before the heat wave hit, walking 3+ miles a day but I couldn't do it in the heat. And I also could not make myself do the dreadmill. And on Monday I think the coffee I had my pouch did not appreciate. I had terrible nausea and I did vomit, which since surgery is very unusual for me. I couldn't even keep water down. I took a phenergan and eventually the nausea went away. So I've skipped the coffee the last two days, I still had my coconut milk mocha though. The weather is a lot cooler today so I'm going to walk before I head to the barn.

Sammy my cat made it on the video conference call we had yesterday. At least he was quiet. Work is still nuts, I try to get something done and get hit with more things on my plate, I just put out fires and not very successfully. It's hard to stay focused when everyone wants something from you.

My roommate is still gone, but I did talk to him yesterday so I know he's alive.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

White Dove
on 7/22/20 2:05 pm - Warren, OH

I used to experiment with many different fragrances, but for many years only use Estee Lauder Beautiful. I don't wear it everyday, but enjoy it when I do.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 191 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views