What's on your Thursday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/23/20 2:22 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Ahhh some memes just get me... I probably should have added hydration as part of my 100 day goals, haha. Oh well--maybe I will shake things up and add it to my list of goals next time around. I WILL learn to hydrate proactively... someday...

Happy Friday Eve! I am back to working on Fridays so today is not as exciting as usual, but I should have a quiet few days ahead of me with very few meetings, so I am looking forward to digging in to some of the bigger projects that I haven't had time for. Yay!

Ugh it is 5am, and already so humid that it feels like you could cut the air with a knife. I'm totally not motivated to get onto the treadmill right now. But my "streak" continues (3 days, whoo, haha) and yesterday I ended the day with 8554 steps and 18 WW points (out of 23 max). I wasn't very hungry at all yesterday which is always nice :)

Wait, in other really sad news--does anyone else know the endurance runner/trainer Tommy Rivers Puzey? He is my favorite iFit trainer and seems like such an amazing, smart and kind guy. Anyway, apparently he is fighting for his life in an ICU bed with COVID-like symptoms, although he has tested negative for it. So sad--I can't imagine another more fit and healthy person in the world.

QOTD: Imagine a perfect scenario--money, time, and responsibilities are not standing in your way, the world is safe... You could hop on a plane and go anywhere in the world today, where would you go? After being cooped up this long I have an entire 2 month European tour planned... not like I have given the any thought or anything, haha.

• Madrid, Spain-- 3 nights
  • Barcelona, Spain-- 4 nights
  • Lisbon, Portugal-- 5 nights
  • Dublin, Ireland-- 6 nights
  • Edinburgh, United Kingdom-- 4 nights
  • Rome, Italy-- 4 nights
  • Florence, Italy-- 5 nights
  • Venice, Italy-- 2 nights
  • Istanbul, Turkey-- 3 nights
  • Budapest, Hungary-- 2 nights
  • Prague, Czech Republic-- 3 nights
  • Berlin, Germany-- 3 nights
  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands-- 4 nights
  • London, United Kingdom-- 5 nights
  • Paris, France-- 5 nights

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

MadisonRose
on 7/23/20 3:57 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Woke up almost a full hour before my alarm went off. Normally I'd be lazy and stay in bed until it went off, but this morning I really had to pee so it just made more sense to stay up and not go back to bed after that. My accountability was pretty decent again yesterday. I have been craving donuts for some reason.....not sure where that came from since I haven't had one in so long, but for the last few days I have been craving them like crazy! It's a damn good thing I don't have any donuts in the house or I would not be able to control the temptation. It's maddening sometimes how strong these cravings can be. Usually they hit me at night and that's when I know it's time to go to bed! Lol

QOTD: I'd definitely want to go to Europe! That's a must! Especially Ireland. I'd also like to see Australia. And I'd like to go to Japan to visit my cousin and his family. He moved there over fifteen years ago when he met and married a foreign exchange student. He teaches English to 4 and 5 year olds (I believe that's their ages) and is a photographer and his wife is an interpreter for the embassy. They now have a second child (a little girl) whom I've never met. She's about 5 now and it's been about that long since I've seen them. They were supposed to come back to the states this month to visit, but had to cancel with the virus and all. So who knows when we will get to see them. I'd love to go there for a change though! I'd have to learn Japanese though. Him, his wife and two kids are all bilingual and I never know what they are saying when they are speaking Japanese. Lol

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda x 2

L: hard boiled egg and maybe some tuna

D: leftover white chicken chili (I swear I never get tired of it!)

S: L&F yogurt and fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

karenp8
on 7/23/20 4:55 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Up and moving early as son has therapy at 7:45 today. Miss Lily and I were walking in the dark at 5 and it was already humid and hot. By afternoon it will be miserable here. I will do another walk when I get bored later and will do a walk around the block later right at sundown with Lily. I've been doing good about walking alone to finish getting my steps in . Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120 today. Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz tuna salad D 3/4 c chili with cheese. QOTD Australia without a doubt. Have a wonderful day full of healthy choices and stay safe everyone!

supershopper
on 7/23/20 5:01 am

hi all- the super pain in my quads is ALMOST gone from Monday.. apparently it is taking this long to recover from legs day at gym. yesterday was chest shoulder and tri's and 25 min on treadmill after. it was actually nice to walk it off after and I think it helped with my legs. this morning was a 30 min Caribbean latin class on you tube through popsugar. it was good. depends how I feel later I may go back and walk on treadmill again. I also need to run some errands after work

QOTD: I would love to take DH to Scotland, England, Italy, Germany and France.

Accountability: very well haven't been eating random stuff and have slept for the last 2 nights so yay. scale took a drop today but I'm not sure if it was the almost gallon of water I drank... I like to say its exercise and water and food.

Food plan: eat the rest of the leftovers in fridge (chicken, egg whites, mahimahi, snow peas, yogurt, broc,

b: chicken/15 grams oats

b2: shake or fish

l: fish

l2: either shake or more fi****hink I have like 4 servings to eat!! yikes

d: any guesses??

s: probably egg whte oat yogurt combo

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Christina135
on 7/23/20 5:09 am

Good morning, and happy Friday Eve!

I also need to work on hydration JB, because I drink WAY too much coffee.

QOTD - Peru 1st, as I've been drawn there since I was a kid. Then, Ireland because that's where my mom's side of the family has their strongest/longest roots.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee, topo chico. I really wanted to get donuts this morning, I am missing the local place by my work. Check this out - Art of Donut Seriously some of the best donuts I've ever had.

Lunch - tofu/kale scramble. I am needing some healthy in my life!

Dinner - perhaps leftover Chinese food, I really don't know. Nothing (aside from the donuts) sounds good.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

karenp8
on 7/23/20 8:40 am - Brighton, IL

Why is it the donuts and anything sweet always sound good?

Greateight
on 7/23/20 9:44 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I will have to recommend that Donut place to my daughter when she is in New Bronfels.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Christina135
on 7/23/20 9:52 am

There's some really good places in New Braunfels (specifically kolaches, even sweet). I'm biased as to the donut place being worth the drive!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Partlypollyanna
on 7/23/20 10:41 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Someone perfects the gluten free, sugar free donut that tastes good, I'm screwed.

also, good that I didn't know about that Nutella and ferro rocher topped donut when I was going to SA every month, and pre op!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 7/23/20 6:53 pm - Warren, OH

If they were gluten free and sugar free, you would not be screwed. That would be great. Especially if they were about 30 calories each.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 384 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
Queen JB · 36 replies · 291 views
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views