What's on your Thursday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 7/23/20 5:48 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and Happy Thursday!! Hydration is so important...my NP said that if you drink ENOUGH coffee there is an offsetting effect to the caffeine dehydration - it sounds a bit like when my sales team tells me if we sell at a loss, we make it up in revenue....but I'm going with it, lol.

Today we have a swim session booked at my community pool, will be my first time there this year, following the social distancing guidelines and the feedback from neighbors has been positive.

menu today will be

Figs, goat cheese and proscuttio

ever roast deli chicken

bacon wrapped filet bites and bacon wrapped jalapenos

blackberries

QOTD - Oh, I've spent no time on money+time+responsibilities being no object and my travel ideas....hahaha -- here is my round the world dream trip - it's only about 65 weeks long....but I'd probably add a few places as I go, lol

First Stop Greenland (3 days)

Iceland

Faroe Islands (3 days)

Scotland (3 days Isle of Mull, 3 days Shetlands)

Ireland (1 week)

Wales

England

Malta

Spain

Portugal (3 days)

France (1 week)

Netherlands (3 days)

Sweden

Lapland (3 days)

Estonia (3 days)

St. Petersburg (1 week)

Moscow (3 days)

Czech Republic (1 week)

Poland (1 week)

Austria (3 days)

Hungary (3 days)

Romania

Montenegro (3 days)

Albania (2 days)

Croatia

Italy (1 week)

Crete (3 days)

Santorini (3 days)

Turkey (2 weeks)

Cyprus (3 days)

Lebanon (3 days)

Jordan

Israel

Egypt

Namibia (3 days)

Kenya (3 days)

Botswana (3 days)

South Africa

India (1 week)

Bhutan

Nepal (3 days)

Mongolia

Thailand

Vietnam

Japan

Cook Islands

Australia (6 weeks)

New Zealnd (3 weeks)

Fiji

Bora Bora

Easter Island

Antarctica (2 weeks)

San Diego to Seattle road trip

Victoria/Vancouver/Banff/Jasper (2 weeks)

Trans Canadian Railway trip to east coast

PEI

Nova Scotia

Maine to Key West Road Trip

Barbados

Domenica

Grenada

Costa Rica

Have a great day!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/23/20 5:50 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I FORGOT the QOTD: I guess first I would go to California to see my brother who lost his wife to breast cancer a few months ago. THEN, I would go to Italy and stay in a villa in Tuscany for 2-3 weeks followed by a stay in Venice for perhaps another week. Day trips to lots of places from both locations. But maybe I would take a Mediterranean riverboat cruise instead or on top of that...

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

ecm1109
on 7/23/20 6:09 am

Good morning,

Day 1 of 100 is complete. I tracked everything in the app and even though I ate over my daily points, I had weekly points to use so I am okay with that.

QOTD: I would definitely go to Italy. My BF and I have been saving money for a 50th birthday trip that was supposed to happen this September but is now postponed. I suppose the silver lining is that we haven't spent the money on anything else so when this is behind us (hopefully) we can go and "upgrade".

B: Scrambled egg, black beans and salsa in a low carb tortilla

L: Mushroom pizza (leftover from dinner with niece last night)

D: TJ's Cauliflour gnocchi with roasted red peppers and onions

Ex-may try to hit the gym tonight. I have not been there since it has reopened, otherwise I will do a youtube dance video.

Emiepie
on 7/23/20 6:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday-Eve! I am hoping to get out my current crochet blanket out and start to work on it again.

Accountability: Balanced :)

QOTD: I think I'd go to Sweden or Australia but your itinerary looks enticing so can I tag along?

TSS: 5 years 11 months

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore lettuce wraps, SF Jello with cool-whip and baby carrots

S: Chaffle and Quark yogurt (latte flavored)

D: BBQ steak salad with feta cheese and a boiled egg, toasted low carb lavash, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with SF jelly and cream cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile treadmill run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1616 Protein:156 Carbs:144 Fat:58

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 7/23/20 6:40 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Isn't it a great day to be alive! I already got my run in and I am feeling great about me because I found a dress I bought last year at an estate sale and it was a little tight. I threw it on today because it is white and would accent this great tan I am rocking and not only does it fit it may be a little loose. I attribute it all to my running game so I feel like I am winning today.

I have a phone appointment with the bariatric surgeon for a follow up this afternoon. I expect everything will go well and excited to hear what she has to say. I no longer go to the bariatric surgery center that I had my surgery done through for a multitude of reasons so I am going to ask this new surgeon to send me her maintenance plan to see if I can tweak some things to get me at least back to my lowest weight.

QOTD: I always wanted to do the French Riviera it sound so boujie. I also always wanted to go to Bonaire to see he pink beach and snorkel.

Accountability: I grazed dinner and overate.

TSS: 2 years 7 Months and 12 days 134 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos salted caramel Greek yogurt and Mixed fruit ( I got a mango today)

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: 1/2 Chicken sausage and some 7 layer salad.

D: Chicken sausage and grilled zucchini.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/23/20 8:13 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Feeling good in your clothes is always such an NSV!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Melody P.
on 7/23/20 7:17 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning menu friends.

i just took a shower and man did that help me feel fresher LOL. Still pained but it's getting better. The Tylenol 4s is helping more now and the OxyContin is not going to be taken again. It didn't agree with me and didn't help. I did not like it at all.

not much planned other than bed time when my hair dries. Rest rest rest.

qotd. Lots of places I want to see in the US and especially Italy on the same route my grandpa took in WWII. Up into Yugoslavia.

b:oatmeal and coconut yogurt

s:???

l:???

d:???

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/23/20 8:15 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

So glad you are feeling better. Heavy pain killers never agree with me either - I get nauseous and can't stay awake but have horrible nightmares.

Melody P.
on 7/23/20 12:20 pm - Amarillo, TX

The OxyContin made me feel wired and kind of trip out(at least I imagine that's what that's like lol). I do not like feeling out of control like that either. Just no fun!

thanks!

Teenie
on 7/23/20 4:50 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Glad to see your feeling better hope every new day brings you closer to pain free days.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 518 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 257 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics