What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Melody P.
on 7/24/20 8:28 am - Amarillo, TX

Yummy looking cookies and you're so cute!

Teenie
on 7/24/20 11:13 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thank you very much.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

NYMom222
on 7/24/20 8:06 am
RNY on 07/23/14

This morning and a throwback before and after from last summer for my anniversary. Just too lazy to make a current one, but actually am a few pounds less now.

Your Jaws party - adorable and those cookies. One of your many second careers.

So in the selling my home saga I have been busting my ass for 2 weeks to get my house showcase ready for house photos. I promise you showcase ready is not normal state of affairs. All week I was putting stuff in my car to bring for donations- I went to run to Target and Home Depot yesterday morning and was like - Damn I need to go to the donation center, I feel like Jed Clampatt driving around- dating myself- for those of you that do not know look up The Beverly Hillbillies. House pics happened yesterday. Running on adrenaline because barely even having caffeine.

Yesterday was also my six year anniversary of RNY and tomorrow is my birthday. Remember I got out of the hospital on my birthday. Greatest gift to myself.

Six years later - I still weigh myself everyday. It took a lot of soul-searching over these years some crash and burns to try and find a rhythm and stress less about food and weight and not fear regain. I certainly pay attention and but realize perfect does not exist.

In normally scheduled world I am pretty regulated with eating and meal timing - it makes me feel the best with my hypoglycemia- but with house prep my schedule is all over and try to just hit range of macros at end of day

Food:
- protein pancakes with blueberries
- Greek yogurt chicken salad w/turkey bacon on Low carb bread (making turkey bacon in air fryer is so good), raw veggies
- Stir fry with teriyaki chicken
- Workout protein drink and rest TBD

Ex: Planned at home weightlifting Workout

I actually didn't do a planned workout for like 10 days because of house prep- so not like me, but I was plenty physically busy.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Teenie
on 7/24/20 8:18 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Congratulations on the surgiversary. And thank you for posting you really inspire me to be a better me.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 7/24/20 8:30 am - Amarillo, TX

Happy anniversary! You are an inspiration!

Emiepie
on 7/24/20 9:23 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You are a rockstar! Congrats.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 7/24/20 9:57 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Great job!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/24/20 10:13 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

You look great Cynthia! Congratulations on your surgiversary and getting your house on the market!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/24/20 12:54 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy surgiversary and birthday!!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 7/24/20 8:13 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

those shark cookies are just adorable - you are so creative!!

weather is ramping up to be bad, but today will still be semi-OK. I'm meeting a friend for lunch in a park by one of the lakes. There's a cafe nearby where we can take out sandwiches, but I think we both plan to just brown bag - and I definitely will as I'm meeting up with DH and MIL later at the zoo, and I'm predicting they'll want to do take out for dinner. No way do I want two restaurant meals in one day!

this weekend will be 90 degrees and humid, so if I go anywhere, it'll be in the morning. I'm registered for the two freebie sessions of the Obesity Action Coalition virtual conference from noon-3:00 CDT both days. Good days to be stuck inside (esp now that we have A/C again!). I've attended the freebie sessions the last two weekends, and they were pretty good. If nothing else, it's more stuff to keep my head in the game. Plus it's something constructive to do.

Accountability: I was at close to 1700 cal yesterday. I won't gain weight on that, but I certainly won't lose it, either. I've been trying to keep my calories to around 1500 the last couple of months. But I went bike riding twice yesterday (by myself in the morning - and with DH after dinner), so I spent 2.5 hours on my bike - so I probably burned off quite a bit of that excess. Still, I need to be careful the next few days, esp since it might be too hot to do a lot of biking.

TSS: 5 y 1 m

B: coconut Greek yogurt with 1/2 diced mango and 2 T muesli, coffee with half & half

MS: either a protein shake or a chai tea latte made with Fairlife 2% milk and SF (zero calorie) chai tea concentrate

L: cottage cheese with a grilled peach. And maybe a skinny bagel with light cream cheese

AS: probably nothing since I'll be out and about (therefore, I may add the bagel to lunch so I won't be famished by the time I get home...)

D: if we go out, ????. something safe for sure. If we're here, then maybe the 1/2 Beyond Burger (and skinny bun) that I didn't eat last night. Plus a small salad or Asian-style cole slaw

I just now took this picture. This is what I contend with pretty much 90% of the time I'm in my bed. Either at night sleeping - or during the day when I'm propped up reading or using my laptop. This guy has become a permanent appendage. He is ALWAYS sleeping on my chest or on my legs!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 376 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 467 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 381 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 324 views