What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 7/26/20 6:36 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning menu friends.

long night last night. My incision is starting to drain a pinkish clear fluid. About to put a Loose dressing on it so I don't mess up furniture and clothing. My mom is a retired nurse so she is keeping a good eye on it. She says it looks good. I trust her! It's feeling better but nights are the hardest part. I guess that's always the case lol

food yesterday was a nightmare. My brother and his family came over and brought pizza. I had two slices and part of piece of lemon meringue pie my aunt made my mom. Two dark chocolate Lindt balls during the day. Other stuff too. Not proud of it that's for sure. Today has been a little bad already. Not horrible but could be better. Will never give up. I let emotions and pain get to me.

qotd: hmmm I like to read news, not political usually, but all sorts of stuff. I like to look at chainmaille stuff every though I haven't been able to do it in a while. Reading studies and archeological stuff.

b: Honey Nut Cheerios and almond milk

s:1/2 tbs almond butter

l:oatmeal

s:coconut milk yogurt

d:salmon filet

Melody P.
on 7/26/20 6:43 am - Amarillo, TX

Funny cute pic.

MadisonRose
on 7/26/20 7:25 am
RNY on 01/23/19

I can totally relate. I got into some donuts yesterday that I am not proud of....sigh. Still beating myself up over that poor decision! My stomach has been so upset ever since. When will I ever learn?

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

White Dove
on 7/26/20 6:49 pm - Warren, OH

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 448 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?