What's on your Thursday Menu?

ecm1109
on 7/30/20 12:26 pm

Full disclosure on the plank challenge. we spent about 4 months working up to it adding time daily and our trainer did let us change positions once during the 5 minutes moving from hands to forearms or vice versa and I moved to forearms at about 3 minutes in. She is a big believer in burpees, and i would plank all day if meant i never had to do burpees- part of the prize was you got a one week pass on all burpees!

my fitness goal for the last 3 years has been a pull-up, im not even close-and haven't worked towards it too much this year.

Teenie
on 7/30/20 1:51 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I too wanted to do a pull up in my lifetime and on February 9th 2019 right before my hernia surgery the Trainor at PF put a fitness band on the 365 apparatuses and I was able to do 10. The bunginess (proud of my made up word) of the band helped but I can say I did it.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 7/30/20 6:04 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

That is awesome!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 7/30/20 7:20 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Good job JB! I am inspired by your 100 day challenges. Apparently not enough to set one for myself yet, but inspired just the same! . We reloaded the RV last night for another local destination. I'll be going to and from work from there, so work clothes and weekend clothes. Dialing things in. Work was pretty quiet yesterday, though we expected busy. We'll see what today shakes out like.

QOTD: Noooooooooooo. But I do what I can for arm and core strength training and I am up to about 20 modified push ups. Either off the counter/desk or on the ground but knees on the floor. An old low back injury keeps me from doing traditional ones, but hopeful that with core strength I can overcome that. I can hold a plank now for about a minute, but I'm really sweating the last 45 seconds. LOL.

Menu:

B: 1/2 PP shake and coffee

L: left over chicken fajitas and beans (never got to this yesterday, switched it out for a little beef jerky and whisps)

D: Tonight's pre-planned menu is....Charcuterie plate with a small glass of wine. I'm aiming for easy on the first night of set up with the RV, and maybe I'll make this arrival dinner a tradition. My husband and I love it anyways!

S: 1 oz avo on 1/2 crispbread. 1/2 oz jerky if needed. Going to skip part II of the protein drink today. I way overshot my number yesterday.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 7/30/20 7:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Oh I forgot tomorrow is the last day of the month not today. Don't pu**** And I made the WW 0 point cheesecake last night and I can not wait to try it later.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 7/30/20 8:45 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning Everybody!

JB - I had to look at the calendar to check the date! You threw me for a loop by saying last day of the month. Unless you meant last working day, because you take Fridays off? Last night I was positive it was the 28th so you can imagine then thinking it's the 31st...losing my mind!

I gotta say as usual I am jealous of all of you with sunshine and warmth, because we haven't seen the sun in weeks, we wake up with fog and sometimes it doesn't burn all day. I need to go 20 minutes north or south to see some sun. The temps have been in low 60s for weeks. Yesterday DH called from work (it's his two weeks to be at work) complaining about temps being in the 90s while we are shivering in temps of mid 60s. It's the whole hill thing between the coast and Silicon Valley. They get hot and we get the fog.

QOTD: before I hurt my shoulder I could do three sets of 15, in between other routines, never back to back. Now I do knee pushups (3X15) whenever I have to do them. It's hard. I don't think I can ever do 50. Since the quarantine I added the plank to my strength days. I started with 45 seconds, adding 5 seconds every week. I'm up to 1 minute 45 seconds. The goal is to get to 2 minutes and keep at it. For some ppl the plank is so easy, but for me it's been a progress.

My meals yesterday:

• B:Protein coffee
  • L: chicken skewers + Fage yogurt
  • S: WW cheesecake
  • D: TJ shrimp stir fry
  • E: 4.1 miles uphill wog

Happy jr Fri-yay, everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Queen JB
on 7/30/20 11:10 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Ok I was def a day ahead of myself! I write a newsletter for my principals every week and I was writing Friday's this morning and got the date's mixed up. Oe more day of July--how should we celebrate?

You would not be jealous of the sun if you knew how much humidity came with it, here! The air is so thick it makes me feel a little nauseous. I'm dying for a break, and I am someone who loves summer heat usually.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?