What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 8/1/20 5:26 am - Amarillo, TX

Morning all.

hope that everyone is well! I had a long night but that's nothing new.

I'm trying coffee for the first time in months. Since I've been off dairy the reflux is a lot better or the omeprazole(sp?) is doing its job finally. We'll see if I tolerate it...I miss it dearly!

qotd: what is your one big pet peeve? Like what get's under your skin?

for me it's gotta be willful ignorance...I hate it when people are stupid by choice!

b:oatmeal 1/2 a banana

s: coconut milk yogurt

l:???

s:one waffle

d: eggs

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/1/20 6:11 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I hope the coffee agrees with you. The only time I couldn't have coffee was in the months around WLS. Once I went back to drinking it I became much more fond of it than ever and now drink up to 4 cups a day so I couldn't imagine not having it.

I need to eat on plan without faltering for the next week. My weight has crept up a bit over my preferred range. Might be all the wine, cheese, cupcakes, etc. at SIL's birthday party yesterday... Today's plan is to take a long Justice walk, possibly kayak and eat properly.

QOTD: I guess my biggest pet peeve is when people do not pick up after themselves. I really hate clutter and I end up doing it when others don't which I probably shouldn't but I just can't stand looking at clutter.

TSS: 4 years, 4 months

B: Coffee! Eggs and laughing cow cheese

L: tuna and cottage cheese

D: lobster salad

S:bean salad and/or strawberry cheesecake yogurt pie and/or WW one point muffin

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Melody P.
on 8/1/20 12:32 pm - Amarillo, TX

The coffee kind of made my throat hurt just a tiny bit. Gooooood grief it was tasty though! I'm going to try some cold brew and see if it'll be a little less acidic. I miss it!

catwoman7
on 8/1/20 6:20 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

Today we're meeting my MIL for a late lunch at an Ethiopian place (yay for dorowat!!), then DH and I are going to suggest going to a local gardens. Supposedly everything is in bloom there now and it's just beautiful. And the weather is perfect for being outside!!

I'll probably hop on my bike in another hour or so - I don't want to waste this beautiful morning!

QOTD: I have a few, but the first thing that came to mind is people who talk too much and don't let others get a word in edgewise. UGH!!! It stresses me out being with these folks!

TSS: 5y1m

B: plain Greek yogurt with strawberry/rhubarb compote, coffee with half & half

AS: Fit Frappe (I bought some of the chai flavored and it arrived yesterday - can't wait to try it!!). I may have something else as well around 11:00 or 12:00 since we're having such a late lunch today - I don't want to risk a binge. Maybe a thin rice cake with 1 T peanut butter on it?? Or a small bowl of TJ's High Fiber cereal?)

L: 1 C of dorowat, 1/2 an injera

AS: L&F yogurt with raspberries

D: Thai-style curry (chicken, broccoli, carrots - no rice)

have a great Saturday, everyone!!

Melody P.
on 8/1/20 12:33 pm - Amarillo, TX

Hope you're having a great time at the gardens...it sounds like it'd be lovely!

MadisonRose
on 8/1/20 6:30 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Finally, one full day on the beach without having to work. Unfortunately it's the last day of our vacation as we leave to go back home tomorrow. I dread having to go home as it's been such a lovely time here. I also dread going home and stepping on the scale. While I tried my best to make healthy choices, there was some splurging going on as well. On the other hand I'm looking forward to seeing my cats as I've missed them so. I'm also looking forward to getting back to my routine and back to my strict diet so I can continue losing and eventually reach my goal.

Accountability was not the greatest yesterday. Definitely had some things I shouldn't have had. Ready to start over and get some of this junk out of my system. Have my follow up appointment with my bariatric team the day after we get back home, but now it's going to be a virtual visit.

QOTD: impatient and crazy drivers

B: coffee and sausage egg and cheese sandwich (not exactly the healthy breakfast I was going for)

L: something light...maybe a L&F Greek yogurt and some fruit

D: Not sure yet.....maybe leftover steak.

S: fruit or maybe more coffee

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Melody P.
on 8/1/20 12:36 pm - Amarillo, TX

I find the virtual visits great but I don't care much for just the phone call visits.

I just restarted WW so here's to fresh starts!

Lisa91941
on 8/1/20 9:15 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Had a good night at the campground. My calorie count yesterday was an all time post surgery high, but all good choices (except a single glass of wine) so I am ok with that. The dogs have been out to swim at the beach and now are rinsed off and drying in the sun. Not sure what today will bring, but I'm hoping to talk myself into a walk.

QOTD. Honestly probably too many of them. I'll pick not taking responsibility as my number one. I believe you should own it, apologize for it, learn from it and move on.

menu:

coffee, 1 ounce avo, 1/2 crisp bread, 1/2 oz jerky

L: Philly cheesesteak innards.

D: 2 oz ribeye, 1 oz baked sweet potato, corn on the cob

S: 1/2 PP shake if needed to make my numbers.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 8/1/20 12:37 pm - Amarillo, TX

Ohh that's a good one! I don't like it when people can't own up for their own actions!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 762 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 336 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 494 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 272 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 91 views
Recent Topics