What's on your Monday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 8/3/20 8:36 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I had a pretty successful weekend, both food and exercise wise. Relaxed a lot, started a new project, finished one book and started another, had my daughter and grand girls down to the campsite for a little bbq. Overall, not a bad weekend. The campground had a "drive by happy hour" on Saturday. They drove a guy sitting in the back of a truck around and around and he played live Jimmy Buffet music. Really cute and fun little mental boost. It was super easy to stay distanced this weekend, so I wasn't stressed at all for a change.

QOTD: I wear a lot of black and white in general. My husband commented a couple weeks ago that he noticed since my weight was way down, I've started dressing in brighter colors. I guess that's true, but here I am at my desk in head to toe black and white. My favorite color combo on me is dark brown bottoms, light gold/champagne colored top. I currently don't have these colors available in my wardrobe, so, once shopping can occur without masks this gives me a reason to go shopping! Thanks JB! My husband is going to be thrilled.

Menu:

B: 1/2 PP shake, coffee for now. Maybe a bit of jerky and avo on crispbread in a bit.

L: chicken tender with a slice of bacon wrapped around it. Maybe 5 cheese whisps

D: left over roasted chicken. (I made this on the new bbq at the RV last night on a wing and a prayer -- I'm telling you it's in the top 3 roasted chickens I've ever made. Amazingly good! I'm so proud of myself for not burning it!) salad.

Going to try a go real low on carbs for a few days. My stomach is on the shaky side, and that is usually carb related for me.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Queen JB
on 8/3/20 2:45 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Yeah, I have never been accused of saving people money! I am an expensive friend to hang out with --even virtually, apparently!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 520 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?