What's on your Wednesday Menu?

ecm1109
on 8/5/20 6:39 am

Good morning,

Day 10/100, feeling meh. I have a doctor appt that I am not looking forward to, I don't really care for this doc for one and I am dreading getting on the scale and I am certain that she is going to tell me that I need to have a hysterectomy, she wanted me to do it last year but after talking it thru with my pcp, we decided to wait, but I think its probably for the best now. bleh!

QOTD=Nope- I pitch it if its past the date. As far as meat goes-i tend to buy what i need that day from the butcher because i was throwing out too much. I pay more from the local butcher but the quality is so much better and it averages out because I am not wasting as much!

B- coffee with half and half and black tea-not real prepared today

L- aspargus salad with olives, chicken and hb egg

D-air fryer chicken breast and baked potato

ex-did boot camp this morning-heavy shoulder work and I am feeling it already and of course i have a big mailing at work that requires repetitive shoulder movement!!

have a great day everyone!

Eileen

Teenie
on 8/5/20 7:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Asparagus Salad? Do tell!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 8/5/20 6:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning Everybody!

Happy to hear the storm passed without much damage. The walking desk sounds great, I just can't imagine typing on a keyboard while walking. Honestly I can't even read on the treadmill, although that's when I'm running, my eyes keep bouncing. Let us know how it goes today.

Well, I complained too early about DS and his not communicating with his room mates. Last night I saw him smiling while texting on the phone and asked him what was so funny. He said he was in a group text with the other 3 and they were talking about how to set up the living room as a gaming station for all 4! BOYS! This is how they coordinate; not colors or themes, but gaming devices. Who brings what in order to SIP and play games the whole semester. Let's hope they plan to study too.

QOTD: I read somewhere that in a couple you have one who couldn't care less about expiration dates, while the other one throws out the food the week before it hits expiration dates. I'm the one who throws stuff out, and DH is the one who eats them no matter what. So when he insists on keeping the food I'll make him taste test it for the family. His only exception is milk.

My meals yesterday:

• B: Protein coffee
  • L: Tuna + 2 hb eggs
  • S: Fage yogurt + SF pudding powder
  • D: Taco tues, no shells
  • E: 30 minutes cardio + 45 minutes strength training

Happy Hump day, everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 8/5/20 7:00 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Glad to hear the storm was calm in your neck of the woods JB. Hope your family is ok as well.

It was in the 50's when I got up to run this morning and when I looked out the window all I saw was fog. Needless to say I rolled back over and hung out in bed for an extra 1/2 hour. I really needed it though because I had a rough evening. I ate a pork chop that I think was to dry for my pouch and it just sat there. I went to the bathroom to get rid of it and I thought I got most of it out but I couldn't even get down liquid without feeling nauseated. Then I was up every hour feeling sick with no relief. Fortunately I am feeling better now and drinking my morning coffee that seems to be going down just fine.

So even though it is just a normal busy work day it also is the day my friend will be delivering her twin Girls. I am very excited she texted this morning "Let's get ready to rumble" She is heading to the hospital now it be induced. Her 12 year old son has no idea from this day forward his life will change forever. These girls are going to steal his heart and as soon as he lays eyes on them he will experience Love like he never has before. I know I got a big brother.

QOTD: Of course I eat it after the expiration date. Not if it is a little slimy like lunch meat NO WAY but if it smells and looks good I am up for it. I have a hard time throwing food away. Hence the need for Bariatric surgery.

Accountability: I was great considering I got sick on dinner and could not put another thing in my mouth.

TSS: 2 years 7 Months and 2 days 134.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero Coconut cream and Berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Jimmy Dean Egg'wich and Aldi snack selects. .

D: BBQ Keto Chicken Casserole. .

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (I'll try to get it in after work)

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 8/5/20 6:05 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yay for baby day and I'm glad you're feeling better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 8/5/20 7:16 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Had a great night sleep in my own bed. But packing tonight for KC, MO. Can someone put in a work order to turn down the heat/humidity? I feel ridiculous for being crabby about going to this wedding, but summer in KC and masks and distancing has me dreading it. The groom is going to be so happy we made it, it's going to be worth it. I'm being a spoiled brat over here. Need to knock that crap off. Need to be on my work game so I can hand over my desk again to my Ops Manager. He's training to take over completely so I can retire, and he's doing a fabulous job. That is only serving to make me want to retire even more. 20 more months, minus 3 days. But who's counting? ME!!!!

QOTD: I'm all over on this one. Lot's of sniffing going on in our house. I can't seem to learn to shop for 2.

Menu:

B: coffee and 1/2 PP shake to start. Jerky and 1/2 quick crispbread later

L: left over roasted chicken and tomatoes

D: left over something. What ever isn't eaten tonight will get either tossed or put through the FoodSaver and frozen.

S: whisps and jerky if needed.

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 8/5/20 7:25 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

It's starting to feel real that my son will be headed off to college. I don't know why, but this seems more stressful than when my daughter going off four years ago.

Today is his last day of work, and Marilyn has been buying him his bedding and everything to get ready for school. Unfortunately, he is getting his wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so he will be out of it for a few days. But i'm hopeful that we will have a few days to hang out before we head to Denver on the 15th.

QOTD: I used to be super strict, but now I will go a week or so past for most things.

Breakfast: bagel

Snack: protein bar

Lunch: sandwich

Snack: nuts

Dinner: Hello Fresh

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Julia S.
on 8/5/20 8:18 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Definitely me in the photo.

It's been a tough week and it's only Wednesday. I've been feeling really overwhelmed by work, and just life in general. As Jimmy Buffett would say "I've had my good days and bad days and going half mad days" well it's been the going half mad days for me.

I've walked every day this week, I shortened it to about 2.4 miles yesterday because I was feeling really weak and like I was wandering all over the trail, almost like I was drunk but obviously not. Was wondering if I was dehydrated or my blood sugar was low. I made it back OK and slammed the water, but was still feeling a bit weak.

To my horror I've discovered Happy Shrimp Chips, should have ignored them at Costco. They are as addictive as the Maui Onion Rings, which I haven't had since surgery. Don't go down this rabbit hole...

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Maddymoe2
on 8/5/20 8:37 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone! I have been reading every day, but not posting.

I was worried about the storm on the East Coast yesterday. My son is in New Jersey at Cape May for basic training. My husband reminded me, that he is with the people that help the people, so he will be fine. I am hoping to get a letter tomorrow. They usually come on Thursdays. It kind of hit me last week. My son isn't at summer camp. He isn't coming home. It's happy/sad/proud!

My dog was sprayed this morning by a skunk. Anyone, have any helpful hints?? I have already bathed her with vinegar and Dawn dish soap. She had the funniest look on her face, like she wasn't quite sure of what had just happened.

QOTD- I am particular about meat and dates.

Accountability- Some good days and some bad days.

Food for today-

2 eggs with siracha

Tuna with onion, pickle, and skinny girl poppyseed dressing

Balsamic chicken bake ( Someone posted the recipe last week and I love it!! It's so good. I'll make extra and eat it cold tomorrow)

boiled egg if I need a snack

Lots of water. Its been warm here and I have not been drinking enough water. Vitamins always

Julia S.
on 8/5/20 10:35 am, edited 8/5/20 3:37 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

1 TSP dish soap, hydrogen peroxide (I think 4-6 oz) & a couple TSP of baking soda and water.

It's kind of foamy, wash and rinse. Not a cure but it definitely helps. My dog got hit full face by a skunk a few years ago. Not pleasant

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 419 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 14 replies · 94 views