What's on your Saturday menu?

MadisonRose
on 9/5/20 7:03 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning everyone! Figured I'd start things off for once since I don't see a menu thread yet for today. I'm sure one will probably be posted as I type this though! Lol

Just wanted to get out of the way first that my accountability was bad bad bad yesterday! I basically starved myself all day just so I could have pizza for dinner because I was craving it. It was thin crust with chicken and feta so it wasn't horrible, but wasn't the greatest choice either! Still went over my calories because I really pigged out on that pizza! I don't know if it's because it's that time of month or because this past work week was so stressful.....ugh look at me trying to justify it! Anyway, what's done is done and today I'm back on track! Still have lots of leftover pizza, but I think it's going in the trash. I definitely don't want anymore as I'm still feeling the affects of it this morning.

QOTD: since it's getting to be that time of year again....what is your favorite seasonal food or drink? Mine is definitely the pumpkin pie flavored Greek yogurt in the fall! The toasted marshmallow flavor is good too but I haven't seen it yet. Pre surgery it was all the pumpkin spiced everything at Starbucks and of course all their Christmas flavors! Also loved me some egg nog at Christmas!

B: coffee w/Splenda x 2

B2: built protein bar

L: tuna pouch and a pickle

D: scrambled eggs with salsa

S: L&F Greek yogurt and fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 9/5/20 7:13 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Whoops - I knew this would happen! We were typing at the exact same time! I just deleted mine. I'll answer your QOTD and then paste my original post below it

QOTD: pumpkin spice for sure. I've made pumpkin Greek yogurt a couple of times and have had several pumpkin protein shakes already!

here's my post:

Mornin' Weekenders!

It's a beautiful sunny day and only supposed to get up to 75 today. PERFECT! We are taking MIL to a small town about 1.5 hours north of here that was recommended by both my sister and a friend of mine. They have some beautiful waterfalls, and there's not much walking involved (DH and I are OK with walking - not sure MIL is). Other than that, no plans. We're supposed to have a nice streak of weather this week (other than Labor Day - thunderstorms off & on all day), so I hope to get out a LOT since cold weather is on its way!

Accountability was really good again yesterday. We'll have lunch in that town today, so hopefully I can find something safe. I probably should take a protein bar or two with me just in case...

QOTD - feel free to add one

TSS: 5y3m

B: homemade vanilla Greek yogurt with 1/2 diced mango, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: ??

AS: not sure if we'll be back -- but if so, probably the usual L&F yogurt with raspberries. If we're still out (and probably will be), I'll have my protein bar with me..

D: probably leftover eggplant/chickpea/tomato tagine over 1/2 C of couscous. And some kind of protein - maybe a chicken skewer or a couple of slices of turkey breast

have a great Saturday, everyone!

MadisonRose
on 9/5/20 7:23 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Haha yeah I slept in this morning so I figured one would already be posted or would be posted as I was typing mine. Lol

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Lisa91941
on 9/5/20 7:49 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Checking in from afar. Last night our host friend arranged Asian dinner night and taught me about wok cooking and "wok clocks". I made an old time fave of mine, Mongolian Beef. And damnnnnnnn, it was good. I had a bit of a hungry day yesterday, but my weight is steady today. I expected a sodium spike, so far, I am ok. Today is a bit more travel to see my Dad. But it's so freakin hot in AZ it's insane. 113 yesterday.

QOTD: going old days here. My family could not wait until the peppermint ice cream came out for the season. It's easier to get now, but back in the day, we'd start hunting for it in late October. It was the start of the holiday season for us.

Menu

B: coffee, 1/2 PP shake, maybe an egg

L: tbd

D: sea bass, roasted vegetables in a white wine cream reduction

Peace, Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

catwoman7
on 9/5/20 4:06 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I LOVED peppermint ice cream when I was a kid!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/5/20 9:22 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good afternoon! I am at the beach with Mike and SIL. The weather here on Cape. I'd has been incredible the last couple of days and is supposed to be for the rest of the weekend.

I keep worrying about weight creep because I have been out so much with Mike but so far I am holding in range. We are going to another BBQ at a friend's home this afternoon.

QOTD: I drink pumpkin spice coffee year round but I especially love it with pumpkin spice creamer in it.

TSS: 4 years, 5 months

B: Coffee! egg and laughing cow cheese

L: tuna and cottage cheese

D: ??? (Going to BBQ)

S: Cheesecake yogurt pie with strawberries?

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Queen JB
on 9/5/20 11:08 am
RNY on 07/20/15

QOTD: I hate to admit it but its the seasonal arrival of the Apple Cider Donut that really gets me excited!

I had a lovely day on the Cape yesterday but whoooo did I get a sunburn on my back. Laying low and staying out of the sun today :)

B: Veggie Nuggets & Coffee

L: Chicken Salad, Crackers, Grapes & Apples

D: Cauliflower Rice, Turkey Kielbasa & Pineapple

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Christina135
on 9/5/20 12:03 pm

Hey yall, happy saturday!

QOTD - no seasonal drink here, just too much sugar. I guess I would say I stick to my regular black coffee, or at starbucks I get an americano.

Breakfast- fasting, so hot black coffee and water

Lunch- kale, polenta, soyrizo scramble with vegan cheese

Dinner - Jasons Deli. I'll do the fruit, a side salad and maybe a veggie soup.

Have a great day yall!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

White Dove
on 9/5/20 12:15 pm - Warren, OH

I don't drink coffee, don't eat pumpkin pie, and eat about two donuts a year. I believe that I have never had anything with pumpkin spice. I had had pumpkin roll with cream cheese filling. Is that the same flavor? I am thinking of something to try. Any suggestions for a non-coffee drinker to try pumpkin spice?

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 9/5/20 12:26 pm - Amarillo, TX

Celestial seasonings tea has a nice pumpkin tea. I actually prefer the pumpkin spice type stuff with tea rather than coffee. I think it's called sweet harvest pumpkin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 521 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 451 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 318 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?