Built Bars

MadisonRose
on 9/11/20 4:05 am
RNY on 01/23/19

I am currently still going through my sample variety pack. I only have a few left to try, but out of the ones I've tried so far I definitely have some favorites and others I probably wouldn't purchase again......they weren't horrible flavors, just wasn't my cup of tea. Took me awhile to get used to the texture of these as they aren't the kind of texture I'm used to in a protein bar. I was used to eating the pure protein bars, but I couldn't see consuming 200 calories in one protein bar.

My favorites so far are the salted caramel, caramel brownie, orange, cherry, raspberry and the coconut almond....reminded me of an almond joy or a mounds. So yummy! I did not care for the mint brownie, peanut butter brownie or the banana nut bread. They were ok but kind of had more of an aftertaste in my opinion. Definitely get the variety pack and try them out to see which flavors you like. I saw one review comment that they reminded her of an assorted box of chocolates with the texture and all. I'd have to agree!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 543 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 415 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 297 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views