What's on your Tuesday Menu? ?

White Dove
on 9/15/20 6:05 am - Warren, OH

When my husband was alive, football was on every TV every weekend. He was a Pittsburgh Steeler fan. My family are all Cleveland Browns fans. One day, about a year after Joe passed away, I walked in the living room and saw that my brothers had the Browns game on.

I said, you know that Joe only allowed Steeler games on that TV. The told me me to just be quiet and remember that Joe would have wanted them to enjoy themselves.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Greateight
on 9/15/20 6:53 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Have you been to a Browns game? I have heard it is kind of a scary scene.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 9/15/20 7:19 am - Warren, OH

Any football game in Ohio is a bit crazy. From midget football to pro. Browns fans are always hoping for a miracle next season.

Teenie
on 9/15/20 7:21 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I been to a Steelers Vs Browns in Cleveland and was arrested for drinking in Public. ( I was set up by a bartender that told me It was ok to take my drink to go and they put it in a plastic cup for me.) Silly out of towner I was. Needless to say I have not been back to Cleveland since.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

ecm1109
on 9/15/20 8:40 am

Oh no! I am sorry that was your only experience in Cleveland, and I can assure you had you been in Browns gear, you would not have been arrested.

I have been to many Browns games and I don't know that I would say its scary...but raucous, would be my word! My favorite time I went was when I was helping with some fundraising for a charity I am close to and one of our very generous donors bid on Browns tickets at a silent auction. The tickets were donated by a guy who has somewhat celibrity status as a Browns fan, so the tickets are in the front row of the Dawg Pound. I was sure the donor would either just give them away or donate them back, but she really wanted to go and asked if I would take her (she is 80+ years young!). The guy who gave us the tickets called all his buddies and told him to take care of the ladies that would be in his seats. We were treated like royalty. The scary Clevelanders took such good care of us, brought us food and drinks, walked us out at the end of the game. They could not have been nicer!

White Dove
on 9/15/20 9:17 am - Warren, OH

I have seen people in Browns gear get arrested for being very intoxicated, fighting with other people, or throwing a drink at someone.

Partlypollyanna
on 9/15/20 6:13 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Jim, you are two funny -- but score for double cookies and golf balls!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 9/15/20 6:06 am, edited 9/15/20 6:37 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Tuesday morning everyone.

I?m not a happy camper. I was up this morning in my weight. Have to work harder. I ended up being super stressed out yesterday. I don?t even know why but I was. I need to reign in my snacking. I was actually good yesterday but I think I?m still paying for Sunday. Onward and upward I guess.

qotd: I love fall. The smells and the coolness!

b: egg, udi bread and a banana - coffee later this morning

l: Udi bread, egg, peach butter & two small kiwis

d: lean hamburger patty(93% lean) and olive tapenade hummus

s: popcorn, apple and another cup of coffee

EDITED TO FINISH MY MEALS!!!

have a good day everyone!

Melody P.
on 9/15/20 6:47 am - Amarillo, TX

Forgot to add this photo of the gluten free and dairy free pumpkin bread. It was so good! 3 points for a big slice. All put up in the freezer and ready for a breakfast in the future.

MadisonRose
on 9/15/20 7:40 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Oh my goodness that looks so good! I bet it smelled amazing while it was baking!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views