on 9/15/20 2:44 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Feel better!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

MadisonRose
on 9/15/20 7:52 am, edited 9/15/20 1:07 am
RNY on 01/23/19

And speaking of pumpkin spice....why do they not make all the seasonal flavored coffee creamers like pumpkin spice and peppermint mocha in sugar free? That makes me so mad! Lol

Or maybe they do but I can never find it in stores around here. Ugh!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Melody P.
on 9/15/20 1:47 pm - Amarillo, TX

Right!? I need to get a skinny syrup for mine. I like choices and now that I can't have most creamers I need them even more!

catwoman7
on 9/15/20 8:24 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

my brother arrives from NC tonight. I'm the only one who knows he's coming. I'm going to propose (to my mom) meeting for coffee or lunch tomorrow - and brother will come with me. Surprise! Last night I sent out a group message to my mother, sister, and MIL to try to plan a dinner tomorrow night at this place that has outdoor seating. We were originally planning to go there for my sister's b-day three or four weeks ago, but it was in the 90s that day, so we decided to postpone it. And we've never had it - so there's my reason. Plus it'll be in the 70s tomorrow but will be down in the low 60s the rest of the week, so there - perfect night to have it, before the weather turns. But the real reason is, of course, my brother is in town. But of course they don't know that yet. My sister messaged me back right away and said that she couldn't because her husband has to be up really early for work on Thursday morning. WTF? You mean she can't come by herself? So not sure what to do - other than my brother doesn't want me telling anyone because he wants to surprise them. Maybe she'll suddenly be up for the dinner once my mother tells her that bro's here (which I'm sure she will - she can't keep a secret!)

we have a dry run of a Zoom lecture later on this morning (the real lecture is on Thursday), and I'll need to get some exercise since I didn't get over to the gym yesterday as planned. It's a beautiful day -- so I'll get out on my bike this afternoon. And maybe hit the gym as well.

accountability was OK yesterday up until last night when I ate a pint of Halo Top (well, the Aldi's equivalent). So I was about 200 kcal over my range. Poop. I need to do better today..

QOTD: I like the cooler weather and I love being able to wear my cold weather clothes (I don't like summer clothes as much as fall/winter clothes). I also like the flavors of fall - pumpkin, cinnamon, cardamom, apple things, winter squash. I don't like the shorter days and the prospect of winter coming, though!!

TSS: 5y3m

B: farro cooked with diced apples and topped with plain Greek yogurt and Swerve (the fake brown sugar). Coffee with half & half

MS: Fit Frappe

L: turkey sandwich made with Fit & Active bread, black bean soup

AS: probably L&F with raspberries

D: one of the Indian dishes in my new IP cookbook (the Christopher Kimball) one - featuring chicken and vegetables

have a great day, everyone!

SuMari
on 9/15/20 10:55 am

How fun! You sister will miss out but hopefully she is able to join in without her husband! Or maybe you can mention that she is welcome to join without him?

SuMari
on 9/15/20 10:45 am

I see it often and have always wondered, what is a Miraculous Muffin?

Queen JB
on 9/15/20 1:58 pm
RNY on 07/20/15
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

SuMari
on 9/15/20 3:41 pm

oooooook! Those look tasty! maybe something to keep in mind later down the line! Thank you for sharing the link!

Tekish
on 9/15/20 12:52 pm

I haven't been around for a long while. With the Pandemic and avoiding work I thought I would say hi to any old friends that may be around. New message boards are interesting.

But, to stick with thread themes...

QOTD: Summer. I am a desert creature. Don't like cold or cold climates, so fall is icky.

I don't log food, count calories, or pay much attention to what I eat. It's all pretty much automatic these days.

Tek

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views