Right choice?

SuMari
on 9/21/20 10:46 am

I guess those that are willing to push the limits are "ok" with throwing up, so that is what I was getting at. I don't want to know if I am one of the 50% that doesn't get dumping syndrome, so I am hoping to follow my plan to the best of my ability and yes, I know I am human and I will mess up but I am hoping that. I know dumping for everyone is different and everyone is different at different stages. Hoping for it enough to help me learn the ropes and just to stay away and stick to my plan. I am hoping it comes naturally. I feel have learned a lot over the last 9 months hoping to learn a heck of a lot more. I am counting on "learning the hard way" if things slip up. I have never been much of someone who worked out, but that hopefully will change once some weight is off of these joints etc. Hoping to have my kids encourage me to move a bit more.

Hoping for soo many things and years to be added to my life to spend with my husband and children. I am sick of people telling me I am killing myself slowly. Happy to be doing this for me and my future

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 396 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 242 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 125 views
Recent Topics