What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/22/20 8:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Fantastic hair cut on you!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 9/22/20 6:58 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

JB glad your getting away from work for the day. I hope all goes well for your Moms surgery. My husband had a procedure a couple weeks ago and it is so amazing how they streamline things. They actually figured out you don't have to be there a long time so my experience is medical procedures take a lot less time in the Covid world then they did pre pandemic. Crazy how they figured it out. So I hope it is short and sweet and you find some You time today. Also that Jelly fish is amazing and I mimic that Meme today.

So today is my Thursday. I am waiting for a call back from a Charter boat company because I would like to go Walleye fishing Thursday when I am off. We are only about 2 hours from Lake Erie and I have heard they are having a great Walleye season so I would live to get up there and get some fresh fish. Maybe a Walleye fish taco in my future, I need 2 more people to fill the boat so we will see. Fingers crossed.

QOTD: I listen to music on my Ear buds when I run. My blue tooth speaker in the hot tub or at the pool. On the way to work I listen on the car stereo. My drive is only 25 minutes so I do not do pod cast or book would work for me.

Accountability: I dug in that peanut butter jar again and I have not run yet sine it was only 37° this morning. That is my cut off that is to cold for me. It should be in the 60's when I get home so I will run then.

TSS: 2 years 9 Months and 11 days 134 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero salted caramel Greek yogurt and Berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: 1/2 pork chop 2oz chicken salad and roasted zucchini.

D: zucchini pizza bites basically leftovers but I got a lot of great choices hanging out in the fridge. .

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 9/22/20 7:06 am - Amarillo, TX

Good luck with the fishing! Nothing better than fresh fish! I've never had walleye.

White Dove
on 9/22/20 8:18 am - Warren, OH

Fresh Lake Erie Walleye is amazing. My brothers used to go every year and then we would have a huge walleye fry. It is a firm, white fish, does not have "fishy" taste, and everyone loves it. When I manage to find it in a store, it will be close to $20 a pound.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/22/20 7:06 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good late morning! I spent some time getting stuff ready for the trash. My goal is to sort through storage each week and throw out at least something every week. The pictures will be my last and biggest effort which I am not ready to deal with yet.

QOTD: I listen on my Alexa Echo speaker mostly, though when I am in the car I always listen to music on the car radio.

TSS: 4 years, 6 months

B: Coffee!!! Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: deli chicken and laughing cow cheese

D: light crab cake and veggies

S: WW one point muffin and/or strawberry-blueberry-cheesecake yogurt pie

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Melody P.
on 9/22/20 7:10 am - Amarillo, TX

Pictures are a rough one to go through. I need to get rid of a lot of stuff.

White Dove
on 9/22/20 8:21 am - Warren, OH
White Dove
on 9/22/20 8:22 am - Warren, OH

Pictures are the hardest. I think that next time I have a big family party, I am going to put out all the pictures and see if anyone wants to take some home. Sort of just sticking someone else with them, but they are so hard to just put in the trash.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 9/22/20 7:34 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- sending good vibes to your mom today, hope all goes well with her surgery. Love love vibrant colors of that jellyfish light display.

Accountability: On plan

QOTD: Usually just from phone when running outside (no earbuds in****asionally from Sirius on the tv. When I was working in the office I would usually have it streaming very quietly at my desk mostly as white noise.

TSS: 6 years, 1 month

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore tuna lettuce wraps, SF Jello with cool-whip and baby carrots

S: Low carb Turkey wrap, carbmaster yogurt, and protein wafers

D: Birch benders pancakes, eggbeaters, turkey sausage,sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: chaffle, Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile treadmill run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1531 Protein:143 Carbs:138 Fat:58 Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 9/22/20 7:38 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I saw the postings about a Zoom call yesterday. I would definitely be interested, depending upon the timing. If it's scheduled for this week, I would probably have to wait until next call, because I'm still not feeling great.

Today is our 30th wedding anniversary. We don't have anything planned to celebrate. Just trying to get healthy.

QOTD: Mostly, I listed to XM radio in may car

Foods are still up in the air

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 456 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Forum Search Error & 404