What's on your Thursday Menu?

Emiepie
on 10/1/20 12:03 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yeah, our highest is purple (our air quality thing is similar with purple being high) so strange.

Thank you! I am hopeful and I might have a follow up tomorrow. Send me all the "good" in the universe.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 10/1/20 7:32 am, edited 10/1/20 1:01 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Good luck today JB. Hope at the end of the day you can call it a win on all that is going on in your world.

I am late today because I fell into a rabbit hole reading stupid crap on the internet. I never do that but it was a story and after about 50 next clicks I quit so I still do not know how it ends. Waisted time makes me mad.

QOTD: 1.Fingers crossed 2. Crying Laughter(LOL) 3. Thumbs Up 4. Orange Heart 5. The OK hand.

Accountability: I taste tested the Fudge and it put me in a tail spin. Spent some time in the bathroom to reprieve myself. We all make mistakes right?

TSS: 2 years 9 Months and 20 days 131.4 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero Blueberry Greek yogurt and a clementine

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Bacon cheese burger(NO BUN) and a snake select

D: Bacon Cheeseburger No bun and grilled zucchini.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (Done)

Everybody have a Great Day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

Oh I forgot to tell you guys. Yesterday morning while I was running I saw a big flash in the sky so I looked up then I saw a blue streak. At the time I thought lightning. Then I saw a plane so I thought oh it was a plane breaking through the clouds. Later I found out I actually saw a meteor. How cool was that?

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 10/1/20 9:43 am - Amarillo, TX

I spent a lot of today reading about Neanderthal dna. When I had my 23andme test done it said I had something like 85% more than the average person. Wooo....LOL. So yeah I wasted way to much time reading articles today.

catwoman7
on 10/2/20 6:56 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I think I'm 70-something percent!

Partlypollyanna
on 10/1/20 11:00 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Very cool to see a meteor on your run!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 10/1/20 12:04 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

How cool to see a meteor, see another benefit of running!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 10/1/20 8:02 am - Warren, OH

I have sometimes almost envied guys in prison with nothing else to do but build muscles.

This whole back to school thing might be OK. The kids here had the choice of total online, or two days of in school each week. From what I can see, they are spread out on the bus and wearing their masks. They went back in August and no cases or positive tests have been reported in my county.

Of course the schools can do everything right and still not stop what the population of the area is doing. Almost everyone here is taking it very seriously, wearing masks, and social distancing and making sure their kids do the same.

I do very little texting and often miss texts from others. I just tell people that I am old fashioned and if they really need me to call. The young ones will call to tell me that they are going to send me a text.

JB, you are not giving yourself enough credit. You keep this board alive with your daily threads. You buy the right foods, track, exercise, and plan. So many people just pay no attention at all to what they are eating and then have a moment of shock when they go to a doctor and get weighed. I think being aware of what is happening is the smartest thing you can do. You inspire me and others every day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Queen JB
on 10/1/20 9:35 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Thanks Mary! I know I am doing better than a lot of 11 year post ops, but it's frustrating to be good enough to shop responsibly cook responsibly, plan responsibly and still screw up day after day. I am starting to realize that I have some bigger issues around self sabotage than I probably have ever admitted.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 10/1/20 9:44 am - Amarillo, TX

Self-sabotage is so real. AND so hard to come to terms with. Hugs to you!

stacyrg
on 10/1/20 9:27 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Day 4! Yay! Quick post for me. I've been up since before the sun with the crazy puppy and I have a meeting at 9:30. He finally fell back asleep. It's hot again today and I have outdoor spin again. It wasn't too bad as the sun sets before class. My hand surgeon put me on steroids to try and reduce the swelling in my hand and around the surgical site. Fun times!

QOTD: happy face with tears, red heart, pink double heart, surprised face, and rolly eyes.

My plan

B - Fairlife latte

L - Chicken thigh meat

D - steak

S - likely 1/2 graham cracker with peanut butter before spin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 396 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 242 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 125 views
Recent Topics