on 10/1/20 11:01 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope the steroids help!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 10/1/20 2:52 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I walked in the middle of this, what happened to your hand?

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

VioletFemme
on 10/1/20 11:20 am - Greater Toronto Area, Canada

Today is a high restriction day where I have zero hunger.

Coffees - multiple

Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal (made it myself and added egg whites for extra protein)

Water

Honestly, I'm good with having nothing else for the day. I also feel super bloated and constipated. However, if I reach the evening and still have no desire to eat, I'll have a premier.

Female 30s Canada
RNY January 4, 2019
I lost 100% of my excess weight.
Currently re-comping body/losing vanity pounds prior to plastics.

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/20 3:08 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Started the day with an in person AA beach meeting ( I drove the 1/3 of a mile cuz I was late changing into the "right feeling" outfit ( gosh I'm vain! ( and I disguise it SOO cleverly by rarely wearing makeup - just stupidly flattering duds n sunscreen lol) . Large chai tea w fat free milk..

4 am breakfast - bites of sesame noodles, Brazilian chicken salad, Greek salad, kettle cooked ( no oil) popcorn w Mrs. McButters seasoning ..a few organic raisins... chamomile tea w fat free milk. Yep, I eat well.

Nothing till lunch around 1 pm - when I had to lie down ( hey, workday starts EARLY ) and read a book ( the latest Ivy Pochoda about L.A. street grrlz which I DEVOURED- I've never heard of her until now but I am determined to read her other books now).

Lunch was the last of the giant bowl of popcorn,

2 slices beef brisket ( visible fat removed) in low-fat homemade paprika beef gravy

w multicolored organic carrot chips ( not air fried - just cut into dainty ripples and sautéed - the purple yellow and orange cores and contrasting outside colorsare surprising and beautiful)

and flavored seltzer, diet cranberry and fresh apple cider drink. I try to cut fruit juices sugar but keep the flavor and entice myself to drink properly - its not easy !

late afternoon snack - 2 low-fat commercial cinnamon rolls made more decadent tasting with butter buds and real vanilla added to the icing. Black British tea .

Zoom meeting ( private AA) at nite while gardening .....then down 4 th count . NO problems falling ( or staying ) asleep these days of endless repairs and ( even MORE )important paperwork projects to GET THE MONEY lol !!!

Up at 4 am to ( ostensibly ) work... you can see what I'm ACTUALLY doing lol :)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 456 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 112 views
Forum Search Error & 404