What's on your Sunday menu?

Lisa91941
on 10/4/20 7:25 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I'm laying in bed listening to the surf crashing. It's a nice way to start the day. But my stomach is starting to talk to me so I'm going to have to get moving soon. I want to ride a few miles this morning. Taking advantage of this easy "track" to build confidence. Then I plan on reading, catching up on my little scrapbook of camping memories and maybe crochet for a while. Tough day lined up over here!
QOTD: I'm Lisa. My bestie calls me Pizza and another BFF calls me Pan Pan for some weird reason. They have for years. If I had to pick, I think it would be Molly or Maggie. Of course I did pick for the grandkids and they call me MP. Stands for Madam President. Lol.
Menu

B. PP shake, an egg and maybe a bit of cheese

L. Grilled chicken tenders

D. I'm doing splotch ****ed chicken on the bbq. The rest to be determined

and a glass of wine. Sunsets at the beach scream out for a glass of wine, I think!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Tekish
on 10/4/20 8:20 am

Today is a lazy day. Typical noodling on work stuff if I get too bored. Finished all my housework yesterday.

QOTD. When I was 8 or so, there was a kid in my school that was just who I wanted to be. Ray. I wanted to be Ray.

B: A couple bites of Lasagna

L: Mongolian BBQ

D: Mongolian BBQ.

S: None

Tek

MadisonRose
on 10/4/20 9:25 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Happy Sunday all! Got a chunk of my house cleaned yesterday and it definitely felt good! Today I need to finish some laundry and grab a few groceries from the store. Other than that, not much planned. My accountability was pretty good yesterday up until last night when I started mindlessly munching. Haven't done that in awhile so I'm not sure what got into me, but I'm back on track today and definitely going to bed earlier so it doesn't happen again!

QOTD: I don't really have a name in mind that I've always liked. Although my mom mentioned she wanted to name me Shelby. I do kind of like that name.

B: coffee w/Splenda & sf creamer x 2

B2: protein shake (premier protein shake mixed with a frozen banana)

L: oatmeal

D: maybe another protein shake or some tuna

S: L&F Greek yogurt and fruit

I'll post a before and after pic too.....I need some motivation today and I recently had to go through some pictures to submit to my bariatric surgery team.....they like to post before and after pictures on their Facebook page of patients that have been successful thus far and they asked me to send them some. So anyway, the below is me at 345 pounds and me now. Maybe this will encourage me to to get those last few stubborn pounds off that I need to lose!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

White Dove
on 10/4/20 9:28 am - Warren, OH

Beautiful pictures. Hard to believe it is the same person.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 10/4/20 9:55 am
RNY on 10/29/19

You look fabulous!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

catwoman7
on 10/4/20 7:21 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

you look great!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/5/20 7:07 am, edited 10/5/20 12:21 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I performed ( just with our little local cover band - please don't be overly impressed !) Saturday nite ...

It was exciting cuz I never have gotten onstage without a line and a shot ... and to be honest I was SCARED I'd bomb ( though the main responsibility for lead singing Thank God doesn't rest with me - we mainly do Led Zeppelin and stuff from that era and have a great male lead singer - I just do the easy stuff like Janis Joplin and White Rabbit and Blondie and the Sex Pistols ) Mostly I " play " the tambourine in the background , background sing and dance lol .. well somebody's gotta do it ...

It was a ( alcoholic and other fueled ) massive party - I didn't drink ( wasn't tempted except when the hostess stuck a straw in my face and said taste the punch... my non-drinking bandmate who was watching over me immediately pushed it away lol)

and after our set just ate, socialized and eventually went home early ( before the mind-altering festivities really got started)

food was party food - very tasty just greasy - most of a massive cheeseburger, a piece of chicken Parmesan sub, a bit of potato salad birthday cake and Diet Coke.

Definitely greasy - showed up the next day in the form of bathroom urges ... but that's life post op.

Late that nite I ate some Greek Salad and Fat free homemade eggplant Parmesan- had the same Sunday Morning for Breakfast along with a huge homemade Cinnamon Roll Keurig Coffee Latte with powdered skim milk. Exercise - well, dancing for hours -

walking around socializing. Sunday morning I walked around South Street Seaport in Manhattan and did a free visit to a century and a half old restored sailing ship !

Less foraging around Manhattan and back than usual- perhaps because the buffets I like to " taste " things from are mostly closed during the weekends - but I think its because I'm finally giving myself permission to do art as well as boring WORK .

Yes , I'm very grateful to HAVE any paying work at all during Covid ... but art is my passion and I am profoundly unhappy wasting my days not doing a bit of it ... so this seems like an exciting compromise.

I picked up a bunch of damaged Halloween skeletons from my friend who works at Home Depot and I'm planning to cut them into pieces and try to make anatomically correct cats and dogs and people ...using PLASTIC kids clay ... well we'll see how that goes :)

My art school is closed for the duration of Covid so live models aren't possible at this point... but I could always shave the poor cat ! ( she says NOT !!!! )

My favorite name that's not my own is Helen...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views