What's on your Wednesday Menu?

catwoman7
on 10/7/20 6:00 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm doing another one of those 24-hour urine collection tests today - I think this is #4 this year. My endocrinologist is trying to determine the best calcium supplementation for me - enough to help with the osteoporosis, but not enough to damage my kidneys. Anyway, I always dread these tests. Not that they're hard, but they're SO inconvenient. I pretty much have to stay home all day when I do one. Unfortunately, it'll be beautiful out today - but I should be able to get out for an hour or so here and there. I'll plan a short-ish bike ride since I need the exercise - and maybe upper body weights at the gym since I'm overdue (again....). I can do both in under an hour. I'll probably do some advance meal prep today, too, since I'm more-or-less stuck here..

QOTD: hmmm....not much lately (too many awful things happening state-wide, nation-wide, and globally) - but I guess my kitties. I also get on the internet and get lost down rabbit holes which helps - although that doesn't necessarily make me smile - just a lot less stressed!

accountability hasn't been that great lately, but fortunately, it hasn't really affected my weight (I credit all the activity), but I need to rein that in pronto since cold weather is on the way...

TSS: 5y4m

B: cottage cheese with blueberry/cherry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: Fit Frappe

L: turkey slices and either part of a grain bowl or 1/4 C sweet potato casserole

AS: L&F yogurt with raspberries, skinny bagel with light cream cheese

D: not sure. Maybe potato/pea curry and some kind of protein

have a great day, everyone!

Maddymoe2
on 10/7/20 6:15 am, edited 10/6/20 11:16 pm
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a good day. I decided to stay home and work on outdoor projects and enjoy the sunshine. I painted the cedar shake on my eves and cleaned up for flower beds for fall. I also cleaned a few gutters. It was a very productive day. I am sore this morning and my shins are bruised from going up and down the ladder. I did have a good cry yesterday morning and I felt better.

QOTD- Little people singing and parades! They both always make me cry happy tears.

I had a small pouch day yesterday and I was grateful. I didn't feel hungry until late morning, so I put off breakfast and only ate 2 meals yesterday.

Totally off topic question, do any of you subscribe to beauty boxes? My cousin just started getting, Fab Fit Fun. I am just curious of your experience and if you thought it was worth it.

Food plan for today-

1 c. black coffee with miralax then hot tea

2 eggs with 1/2 c. cottage cheese

Real Good stuffed chicken breast, minus the bacon wrapping. ( I like to eat them cold with Colemans mustard)

Taco omelet

boiled egg or chomps if needed

Lots of water and vitamins always

White Dove
on 10/7/20 6:36 am - Warren, OH

I remember signing up for a beauty box years ago. At first it was fun, but it quickly became a source of a lot of clutter in the bathroom. I would rather not have a lot of beauty products that I really will never use more than once or twice.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 10/7/20 6:37 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I do fab fit fun; I like it. I share the things I get that I won't use with my nieces and other people so that's always fun too.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

White Dove
on 10/7/20 7:44 am - Warren, OH

Sharing with someone else does make a lot of sense.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 10/7/20 7:25 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

You know now that you mention singing I always love a great Flash Mob on Tik Tok. Glad you got that cry in yesterday and I hope you do not need one today. Take care and keep it as positive as you can.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 10/7/20 9:56 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I get FabFitFun. Generally I keep about 25% of it for myself and then keep the rest tucked away for gifts for my cousins, mom, nieces, and friends. I have lots of girly-girls in my life to give presents to and they are the target audience for this stuff...so it's been a nice way to go.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 10/7/20 6:39 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Wednesday! Halfway through the week, yay.

QOTD - the soundtrack to Greatest Showman; funny animal videos; toddlers trying new food videos (there's a fun one right now of a two year old trying salt and vinegar chips for the first time, hilarious)

Menu today is

coffee X 3

carbmaster cottage cheese and a skyr

left over chicken breast

TBD dinner

popcorn snack during tonights debate

Have a great day everyone

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 10/7/20 7:25 am - Amarillo, TX

One of the best soundtracks!

Teenie
on 10/7/20 7:29 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I love Greatest Showman. I need to rewatch it. That will put some positive on the table.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 444 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404