What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Au_Contraire
on 10/9/20 11:54 am

That wig cracked me up!

Emiepie
on 10/9/20 12:39 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow, you are going through the wringer!! Hope things resolve on your behalf in the end so it'll all have been worth it.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 10/10/20 5:21 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

Maddymoe2
on 10/9/20 6:03 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Happy Friday everyone! I woke up at 1 a.m., but I am thankful that I got back to sleep and slept until 5 a.m. I am headed into Costco today and I will pop into Walmart. I think I am going to splurge and get the king crab legs for hubby and I.

QOTD- I live in the PNW, about an hour from Portland. We have had a wonderful fall so far. Its supposed to rain tomorrow, so we may build a fire. I tend to run hot. I have been known to have a fire going and the windows open.

I am hoping to go on a hike with my hubby on Sunday. Its the first hike we went on 26 years ago and its a special place for me. I love it in the fall and the bonus is that there is a waterfall at the end.

Yesterday was another great food day!! I find that if I keep my food simple and keep busy that I do okay. I am really enjoying the Real Good stuffed chicken. I am going to see what other varieties they have.

Food for today-

2 eggs with 1/2 c. cottage cheese

Stuffed chicken ( I am going to pack it in my cooler and eat it at my kids house, I baked an extra yesterday)

Crab and asparagus

Chomps in my purse if needed

Have a great day!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/9/20 8:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

My BIL and family are in Portland and my brother and nephew just moved to a town east of Seattle. I can't wait to be able to go there to visit.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 10/9/20 6:32 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Yeah Friday and the day off. Winning. Contemplating heading to the Flight 93 National memorial. DH may not be up for the ride because his back and leg pain. However he did like the Venus Fly trap i got him so I got that under my belt. We will see where this day takes us I guess.

QOTD: I try to keep it at 65° but if it gets to cold it can go as high as 72°.

Accountability: It was good I found a recipe for low carb Zucchini fritter on Tic Tok and they were very good. I been missing the Zucchini fritter and this was a nice option.

TSS: 2 years 9 Months and 28 days 131.4 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero Blueberry and a Berry mix

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Low carb totilla roll with turkey and cheesen and Snack select

D: Leftover something my fridge is full, Probably Zucchini Pizza bites and cheesy chicken chaffle

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (Done)

Everybody have a Great Weekend.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

I am on my home computer so I got some old Photos I can share. One of me just being me and one of my Vegas wedding.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 10/9/20 6:37 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I slept in until 7:15 this morning - must have needed it! I'm meeting the moms (mine and MIL) for coffee at 10:00, then I have my film discussion group at 12:30 (via Zoom). We watched Paper Moon this time which was an odd choice - we usually go with a foreign or independent film - or some obscure documentary. Something that none or only a couple of us have seen. I'm pretty sure we've all seen Paper Moon. I borrowed it from the library anyway because it's probably been 20 years or more since I've seen it (and I've seen it at least a couple of times). Glad I did - I'd forgotten parts of it. Fun movie!! Nothing else on the agenda today, but I'll bike at some point since we're still in our stretch of beautiful weather.

QOTD: usually late October - although it depends on the weather, of course. We had a couple of unseasonably cold days a week or two ago, so we did turn it on then (or at least overnight, when the temps dipped down into the 30s).

TSS: 5y4m

B: the other half of my jumbo protein pumpkin muffin and a thing of Carbmaster cinnamon yogurt, coffee with half & half

MS: I'll probably be OK protein-wise today, so I may just have an iced latte at the coffee place (made with 2% milk and SF syrup). Nice treat!

L: turkey breast slices and 1/4 C sweet potato casserole

AS: probably L&F yogurt or protein Jello with raspberries. Or a protein mug cake if I need the extra protein.

D: potato/pea curry

DH took these earlier this week of two of our cats. His briefcase is a popular napping spot...

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/9/20 8:14 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

LOL! When I first read "his briefcase" I was thinking that it was the cat's briefcase (since your other cat has his own heating pad)

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 10/9/20 8:24 am
RNY on 06/03/15

LOL! If they keep sleeping on this thing, it might become THEIR briefcase! DH might have to buy a new one for himself!

catwoman7
on 10/9/20 8:58 am, edited 10/9/20 1:58 am
RNY on 06/03/15

and here's the guy who now has his own heating pad! (just took this a minute ago). He loves the thing!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 359 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 211 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 478 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 397 views
Recent Topics