What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Au_Contraire
on 10/12/20 6:06 am

Hi Liz and sorry for the delay - I just saw this. It's Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue. Lots of beautiful shades!

https://www.chanel.com/us/makeup/p/175110/le-rouge-duo-ultra-tenue-ultrawear-liquid-lip-colour/?utm_source=chanel.com/en_WW&utm_medium=referral

Partlypollyanna
on 10/9/20 3:15 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Happiest of birthday to you, fellow Libra! You look wonderful and I love the kitty. Orange kitties are my favorite.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Au_Contraire
on 10/9/20 4:02 pm, edited 10/9/20 9:03 am

Thank you, thank you, Jen! I agree, that little Macaroni is adorable! I love orange kitties too. One of my cats (20+ years ago) was a marmalade tabby like that. His name was Jinx (long story). When is your birthday? Wishing you a very happy one and a wonderful year!

Melody P.
on 10/9/20 4:28 pm - Amarillo, TX

Happy Birthday! You look fantastic!

love the kitties too!

Au_Contraire
on 10/9/20 4:43 pm

Thank you Melody! One odd thing I've noticed about being this weight is that my head (which has always been large - hard to find hats, for instance, and the largest motorcycle helmets just say halfway down on my head, giving me a uniquely mushroom-cap appearance) now looks unusually large for my body. When I was heavier that didn't show. Odd, huh?

Dee_Caprini
on 10/9/20 5:22 pm

Black Dress Perfection! and love your kitties!

I am so sorry for you loss and hope you can celebrate her along with your special day!

Au_Contraire
on 10/9/20 5:32 pm

Thanks so much, Dee!

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/20 3:36 am
RNY on 01/01/14

You look Gorgeous ! ( and so young !) in your little LBD :)

The cats are adorable, especially lil Macaroni ( what a cute name )

I'd DIE if I had to live on largely meat but you're a living, walking example ... not everyone should eat the same thing.

Humans are like raccoons ... omnivores. I really learned reading about the various diets for various body types in Indian Ayurvedic medicine.

I'm a Pitha I believe- lazy, slow watermelon-like so I'm supposed to stay away from watermelon.. eat spicy, nutritionally concentrated foods and try not to be a committed vegetarian ( that parts easy) if I remember at all correctly.

Unfortunately I'm crazy abou****ermelon...

Au_Contraire
on 10/10/20 1:54 pm

Thank you! I'm familiar with several Ayurvedic herbs and their uses and protocols. but as I share characteristics of all three doshas, I'm unable to pin down my own. It's ok. There are many approaches to optimal eating.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/10/20 5:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Happy Birthday! You and the cats look fantastic!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 263 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics