What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Au_Contraire
on 10/10/20 1:57 pm

Thank you Liz! Have a great last Day in Cape Cod, and a wonderful Florida winter with Justice! I always see you as being tanned, smiling, and beautiful in your pretty Lilly Pulitzer dresses!

Partlypollyanna
on 10/9/20 3:23 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I am very late today but wanted to tell everyone to have a great weekend, answer the QoTD and share a picture I took of the mooon last weekend. It was so big and red/orange (smoke), it was amazing.

qotd - when I moved to Arizona, tried to be the ac only comes on June 1, goes off oct 15 but then on my second summer, I decided to just be comfortable, lol.

Now I have both the winter and summer temps set on my smart thermostat and I just let it adjust itself...and then I just put on more clothes as needed. I do have a space heater in my bathroom though because it's the coldest room in the house. They checked the ducts and all because I was convinced it was blocked but nope, just the coldest room.

hope everyone has a great and refreshing weekend!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Dee_Caprini
on 10/9/20 4:07 pm

Can't stay long, but major goal smashing over here. I WILL CONTINUE and press forward. I will not let the weekend get to me! Happy birthday to your dad!

Breakfast: Unjury Chocolate Splendor powder, 3/4 c Fairlife Milk

Snack: 1/2 oz pork rinds

Lunch: Crepini, 1/2 tbs mayo, 2 slices of oven roasted turkey breast, 1 slice of medium cheddar cheese

Snack: ProCare Dark Chocolate calcium, 3 oz Green Leaf lettuce, 1/2 oz shredded carrots, 3 oz cucumbers, 2 TBS Miso dressing from G. Hughes

Dinner: Beyond Burger, 2 leaves Iceberg lettuce, 1 tbs Mayo, 1/4 avocado,

Daily Total: 94.6g Protein, 1084 calories, 34.1g carbs

QOTD: I used to never turn it on and would just throw on extra layers and then I had kids. When they say they are cold, I turn it on.

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/20 4:15 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Your zoom background is amazing !

How do you Make a zoom background particularly a custom one ? I use zoom all the time so it would be fun to have ( and hide the embarrassing Real mess behind me too )

Icky day Friday. My AA sponsor told me the night before that I had no business dating or even flirting with someone younger ( honestly ..much younger ) because " what do chicks our age have to offer someone like that ?"

Given.. she's got grown kids and I don't ( yet ) .. and kids tend to anchor you to a certain age group.

I find that over the years the age group that gravitates towards me is ever younger which is a little unusual.

I wonder if its partially just the result of many years wasted by addiction- and as a result still being emotionally immature or the result of my LOOKING and Feeling younger ... which I think is also true.

I do notice that say at parties ( I sang at and sat around at a large party with some folks I'd known for years last weekend) the people who most sat down with me and got to know me were mid thirties and down... and the folks I formerly knew and had been aquaintances/friends with were a good ten years and a generation or two above that . Weird.

Exactly who am I supposed to date then lol?

I think I have the right to expect a banging' sex life post op .. and other than young alpha males the only other guys I seem to be attracted to are older , powerful silverbacks if you will.

Who can be " middle aged " ( my last boyfriend who is nonstop hanging around now that I lost the drinking bloat ... seems SO OLD to me and totally sexually unattractive now .. and he's some years younger than me too - he'd be called " young middle aged" chronologically I guess.

There are a handful of May/December very successful long term relationships in the entertainment field ( Deborah Furness/ Hugh Jackman, Bo Derek with John somebody ... ) and I'm well aware that just getting on stage makes me SEEM much more attractive temporarily lol...

But I honestly feel very comfortable with the type of relationship you can have with a much younger guy .. initially he hero-worships you a bit and is constantly trying to hang around and absorbs your every word like its gospel... a few years of mink-like sex later of course he wakes up shocked that you have lead feet and HATES you temporarily like you deluded him ( expect him to cheat then or at least flirt with the idea) ...

Then he wants to get married or you break up or both.

Still better than being alone and celibate for yet more years , dating a long string of relationship losers you don't even BEGIN to be attracted to like my sponsor does ...meh..what do I know ?

OBVIOUSLY NOTHING ... or I wouldn't be asking YOU lol!

No walk - late to meeting. Frustrated cuz new ho****er heaters still not heating properly - suspect electrician who came two days before worthless ex-boyfriend helped me correct the way I attached the plumbing ... burnt out the top heating coil by powering it before the tank was completely filled

I guess calling Home Serv is on the menu today - a VERY lukewarm shower... walk to the ( freezing ) beach meeting and back

mega chai tea latte in hand...

breakfast - maybe scrambled eggbeaters w fat free cheddar n fat free half n half

last of two small farro dessert breads I made yesterday ( banana/Lily's half sweetened lite chocolate chip ), pumpkin/gingerbread both very low sugar

lunch- green curry fat free eye round beef Thai salad w uncooked sugar snap peas ,different color peppers, Japanese eggplant, lotus root slices and red onion. Thai peanut fat free dipping sauce.

S- some kind of soup

D- popcorn- then performing again . Long Island loves their live music!

Party Food .... hope I make good choices and don't get tempted to drink or other .

Last night I went ( for the second time ) to the local " young Peoples" AA parking lot dance ( I call it the Humpty Dance lol ) ..

I guess folks are sick of staying indoors here so they have resumed setting up giant speakers outside a 3-12 step meeting venue where leftover catered food and ten flavors of soda miraculously appear every Friday night ( they say there are little drug dealers outside the meeting - I've never bought street drugs so I wouldn't know )

It feels like harmless fun ( and its a little flattering ) getting your ass pinched by a 19 year old ... .

The young hottie I met ( just like a big blond puppy dog ! ) is supposed to come back and work together with me to fix my fence next week ... drrrty pup that I am.. I changed my sheets and vacuumed the bedroom.---jes in case ...

Please don't tell my sponsor lol !

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/10/20 5:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Age is just a number, but my "boyfriend" is 6 months older than me. I did meet some younger guys this summer before I met him but they were at too different a stage of life. Like me, this guy is retired and splits his time between Cape Cod and Florida. He has become a good friend, but there is a lot of chemistry there too. It still happens with older guys (somewhat to my surprise based on my last few years with DH who died from Alzheimer's).

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 130 views
Recent Topics