Surgery Date

Tat911
on 10/16/20 8:29 am

Hello everyone.

I finally have my surgery date, Nov 4. So excited seems like such a long time since started the journey. But now Covid is on the rise here. And I am wondering about getting canceled for reason of hospital shut down, which they have done for elective procedures. Has anyone else been canceled?

Dee_Caprini
on 10/16/20 10:33 am

Sorry I can't answer your question, personally... but If you surgery is cancelled, please don't feel discouraged. You would rather be safer than have the potential to be exposed to COVID, especially if you are healing. Coughing is hard enough right after surgery, you don't need any additional issues making your healing process longer

Congrats on getting scheduled. Prayers that COVID numbers stay and/or go down.

Alexpope
on 10/16/20 1:46 pm
RNY on 10/21/20

I can't answer your question but I wanted to say congratulations on your surgery date. I just had rny on 10/7 and it has been a trip they did have me monitor for a fever up until surgery and told me if I had one they could cancel and do a covid test then I would have to wait on results and reschedule. Luckily I was good.

Tekish
on 10/16/20 2:22 pm

Congratulations.

People have been DELAYED. I find framing things in a positive light reduces anxiety.

Even if you are delayed, you will get it in the end... err... the middle. Well, wherever.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Tek

Tat911
on 11/7/20 1:25 pm

Hello All.

Well the date Nov 4 was canceled. But because the insurance came back with a denial one week before the date!!! Wow havent had the rug pulled out from under me for a long time! But all is well now, insurance got their stuff together and back on track only now Dec 9. But it is still good, and this lady is pleased! Thank you all for your msg's!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 543 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics