What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Greateight
on 10/20/20 7:43 am
RNY on 08/29/18

We used to do a boy's golf trip to Myrtle Beach. About 5 years ago, I decided I was too old and retired. I can't say, I miss it.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 10/20/20 6:39 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

I think I am back. Yesterday we reopened the office after our flooring renovation. What a terrible, terrible job they did! We pulled out industrial carpet and had industrial vinyl planking laid. There is adhesive everywhere, tracking all over our shoes and the flooring and the cove basing is just falling off. One section of cove basing has like a heart beat cut in it and that was done as part of their repair job yesterday!!! This takes lack of pride in workmanship to a whole new level for me. We contracted with a big company here in town, and they subbed out the work. The sub brought me the work order to sign off on yesterday and I was just NO. Absolutely not. Thankfully, we did not prepay for the product/work and I'll be damned if I will pay for this until it's done right. This is like a 15K job in here! Plus the added expense of shutting the office down on Friday to accommodate the installers and having most of our crew re-setting up yesterday instead of working with customer orders. I'm miles behind to start the day.

And food. I think I ate twice as much as usual yesterday though I am not sure how. Everything was very appropriate for my daily intake, but I was way up on calories for me and somewhere between stuffed and starving all day. And the scale is up a pound today after being up yesterday. That's a new experience for me for at least 8 months. I'm going to watch today and try to do better. Argh!

QOTD -- I have never been much of a pizza girl, and usually it's because I don't love cooked tomato sauce, so I think Grim may have a great idea there! But when I do eat it, it is usually Quattro Formaggi with an olive oil base.

Menu:

B coffee, 1/4 c cottage cheese, HB egg

L left over bbq's chicken without sauce, 1/2 C spaghetti squash au gratin from the home page here. It was ehhhh for me. Definitely needed more spices, but it's got melty cheese, so I'll eat it throughout the week.

D: trying the chicken/broccoli with peanut sauce from the home page

Peace, Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 10/20/20 6:58 am - Warren, OH

We just call that white pizza and it is delicious.

I am so sorry that they made such a mess of your flooring. It is so frustrating when you get shoddy workmanship. I am sure they will make it right, but you should not have to experience this stress.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 10/20/20 7:03 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I'm just stuck on coming back to fix it and carving a design into it. That's wild. Hope you are able to get it addressed with the lead business!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 10/20/20 7:28 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Wow that is terrible that the workman ship is so poor. I can't wait to hear what the big company you contracted through has to say about this mess. Why would there be adhesive on vinyl flooring it is supposed to just snap together right? Sorry about the mess. Hope they get it fixed soon.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 10/20/20 9:37 am
RNY on 07/20/15

That's just terrible--what ******** I hope you've got your typing fingers warmed up for some serious Yelping!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 10/20/20 9:54 am - Amarillo, TX

Wow....that's awful!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/20/20 5:52 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Well that stinks! What stress!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 10/20/20 6:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Glad to hear you had a nice start to you week JB. I was so busy at work yesterday and it left me feeling very anxious. Does not look like today will be any better since I have a Yuck Doctor appointment at lunch time. I dread this appointment the most every year. I would rather have a tooth drilled than do this. But my hope is he will help me with the hot flashes so at least it will not be just routine.

Still no word on my car situation and the lemon law thing. I wi**** was all over. They attorney said they usually settle before it goes to court but if I do go to court it will not be until January 21,2021.

I have plans to go back into the gym tomorrow with my work out friend. I am just going to test the waters and see why they are charging my account a little more since the pandemic. I am actually nervous but I really need to start some strength training to build muscle to get off these last few pounds I would love to loose.

QOTD: I order mine with onion, bacon, Pepperoni, and extra cheese(not melted) I have them throw the cheese on and just let it heat from the warmth of the pie. It is gooier that way.

Accountability: I grazed all evening M&M's Popcorn, Peanut butter dates almonds. It was not good.

TSS: 2 years 10 Months and 9 days 133 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Over night oats and a Berry mix

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Chicken thigh and Snake select

D: left over pork ribs with SF barbeque sauce.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (Done).

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Maddymoe2
on 10/20/20 6:59 am, edited 10/20/20 12:24 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Chrissy,

I hope you get some answers at your appointment. I quit taking my low dose birth control pill. I was miserable. It felt like I was depressed and the physical side effects were not worth it. It's been a week and I already feel better and back to myself.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 257 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics