What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

White Dove
on 10/23/20 5:56 am - Warren, OH

That is something I have always wanted to do too. Just take off with no deadlines and nothing to do but drive and have fun. I hope you do it. I guess you would need some type of timeline, because it could take the rest of your life and still not see everything interesting.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 10/23/20 6:41 am
RNY on 10/29/19

That's my retirement trip, right there. We are going to get in the RV, stay where we like, leave where we don't, visit everyone we can think of in the USA and get home when we are done. I think this will happen about 2023. Trying to work up the nerve now to ask my boss about going to 4 days a week in 2021.

Partlypollyanna
on 10/23/20 11:40 am
RNY on 02/14/18

There is an ultimate cross country road trip that someone figured out - I think it was about 225 hours of driving so close to 30 days if you did 8 hours driving a day. It did a good job going around the perimeters of the country if I remember but you miss all the interior. There's cool stuff in the middle too!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 10/23/20 7:30 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

That first photo looks like it was professionally done. Just beautiful. I am glad Mike makes you laugh. My DH is a jokester. Sometimes it is funny sometime I want to slap him. I can see where the travel could get a little old but it looks like you are enjoying it while it is lasting. Safe travels for the rest of the trip. Thanks for staying in touch and sharing the ride.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 10/23/20 7:32 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Never get tired of beach pics. Beautiful.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Christina135
on 10/23/20 6:00 am

Good morning, and Happy FF Friday!

QOTD - something that made me laugh hard lately... MY daughter telling me about my son in law when he went to get his drivers license as a kid. His mom was taking him, and she said please be careful with my car when you're driving (for the test). He looked at her and said, "No mom, it's ok, they supply a car like in The Coneheads..."

He literally related a real life experience to how things appear in a movie. And The Coneheads of all movies!

Breakfast - fasting, so hot coffee, water

Lunch - No idea. I have nothing planned. I have to run into work for a few hours to decorate my office, as we are having a contest next week.

Dinner - We have kids, so whatever they choose, and I will pick around if it includes meat. I wish I had more to offer, but it's Friday, I'm tired, and didn't plan.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

White Dove
on 10/23/20 6:02 am - Warren, OH

It is so great to be able to do your own landscaping. My husband used to do everything. Now I have to pay to get it done. It cost $600 a few years ago to have the landscape company plant a small cherry tree. It really makes me appreciate what my husband used to be able to do. He did everything except major electrical work and had an electrician friend who came over and they worked together on that. Let Grim know how valuable he is.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Queen JB
on 10/23/20 10:03 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Grim always says the first rule of getting away with murder is to "dig the hole first" so we had some fun with him shoveling multiple large holes in the yard!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Sheila_H
on 10/23/20 6:04 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

Yay! Good news on DH's front. His COVID test came back negative. So he is just a whiny boy whining about having a cold.

QOTD: DH is very absent minded. Think like milk in the pantry, cereal in the fridge absent minded. He loses keys/wallet/glasses constantly. I have created places/hooks for him to leave them when he gets back home but there is no use. When kids were little and we had to find one of the lost items, I had taught them they need to look in illogical places and our mantra was "think like daddy" to find the items. So yesterday I go to use the salt and it's not there. Exhibit A.

I've been married to this man for 26 years so it doesn't even phase me, I just get into that mode "think like him" and start looking in all the illogical places: fridge, freezer, pots and pans drawer, tupperware drawers, pantry, everywhere you could think of. Nothing. At this point I feel like I'm losing my super powers because I can't find something he has misplaced. My mistake was I wasn't thinking outside the box wide enough. In my logical mind I was looking only in the kitchen. When I finally opened up my mind and walked into our bathroom....TADA! Exhibit B!

Sorry if I have too many pics to share, but these were so peaceful that in this day and age I thought I had to share. This was on my afternoon walk with Luna. The deer family was not even worried about us. Luna was very curious, as in are they just big dogs? Can I play with them?

My meals yesterday:

• B: scrambled eggs and coffee
  • L: left over meatloaf
  • S: fage yogurt + sf syrup
  • D: TJ shrimp stir fry
  • E: 5 miles jog

Happy Fri-yay, everybody. Luna is going in for surgery today to get those pesky stones out of her bladder.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Greateight
on 10/23/20 6:45 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Marilyn could have wrote that post. (Except for the cold - I am on the don't seek medical attention until it becomes life threatening side of the spectrum)

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 367 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views