What's on your menu for Saturday?

Tekish
on 10/24/20 2:35 pm

Happy Saturday.

As usual, not much planned around Casa Tek today. I was awakened early thanks to a process that failed spectacularly which then clobbered my processes just because it could. Once addressed, I could then begin my wonderfully boring day: housework, laundry, and other miscellaneous chores.

QOTD: Anyone who is even slightly aware of me can probably come up with the answer: Mongolian BBQ.

B: No breakfast today.

L: Tacos.

D: ??? I'm open to suggestions.

S: No snacks.

momyshaver
on 10/25/20 6:19 am
VSG on 06/28/17

A belated happy Saturday. Our state had storms move in and weather shifted from summer like to season appropriate temps. I woke up feeling pretty achy after a poor night of sleep so I spent most of the day in bed except to check on kids, feed cats and chickens, laundry and dishes and meals for the kids and then grazing on comfort carbs and other non bariatric friendly foods. (When will I learn?) I think I was mildly dehydrated too...I was just dizzy and generally feeling unwell so I skipped the physical therapy exercises and just spent as much time in bed or the above mentioned things. It was enough but today will be better.

Love to all my OH Friends

catwoman7
on 10/25/20 6:53 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I hope you're feeling better today!

momyshaver
on 10/25/20 7:05 am
VSG on 06/28/17
On October 25, 2020 at 1:53 PM Pacific Time, catwoman7 wrote:

I hope you're feeling better today!

much MUCH better today, thank you! I am thinking seasonal or weather related more and more as I get older so I best not use it as an excuse to mope around and toss caution to the wind with my food choices. ;)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 476 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 440 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 440 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 380 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 105 views
Forum Search Error & 404