What's on your Monday Menu?

Melody P.
on 10/26/20 7:59 am - Amarillo, TX

I love LOVE the pig and chicken!

Teenie
on 10/26/20 8:12 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I wanna hug that pig.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 10/26/20 8:40 am - Amarillo, TX

YES!

Emiepie
on 10/26/20 6:55 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your acid reflux stayed away today.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 10/26/20 6:55 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! We had a good weekend over here. Last night I broke out the wok and made egg foo young. I was even able to "flip" the pancake by shaking the pan. The wok is pretty big, and I'm not real tall, so it's a challenge I've been scared to try. Should have made my husband video tape it. He didn't believe me when he asked if I had flipped them yet, so I had one left to show him. Definitely used those little muscles I am developing from working out. We got in another 5 mile bike ride yesterday and then I became a couch potato for most of the rest of the day. I did spend some time prepping food, so I have lot's of choices this week. Pictures from our Saturday lunch at the bay. Please come to San Diego and I'll take you there!

QOTD: Spring in San Diego. After the rainy season ends in March and before the gloom starts in June. I like nothing more than walking in this weather or having a glass of wine on the deck in that weather. Balm for the soul!

Menu:

B: 2 oz pork sausage, 1/2 lite string cheese, 1 egg -- microwave omelet

L: I've got three different left over options I brought in to work. Today, I think I will the last of the shrimp burrito insides and a small amount of beans

D: pork roast in the crockpot already. Small side salad, potato salad for the hubs

Peace everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 10/26/20 7:50 am - Warren, OH

I think the San Diego area is the most perfect in the world. I was on a long term assignment there one year in February. My boss called and yelled at me because I had not answered his call at 7:00 AM that morning. I told him that had been 4:00 AM where I was.

He said, "Oh, maybe I should put you back in your own time zone". I said, "Please don't send me back to freezing cold Ohio, I will stay up all night if I can just stay here".

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 10/26/20 10:58 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I'm very lucky my Dad's final duty station was here in San Diego and my husband and I have been lucky enough to manage a good lifestyle here. I would never leave for good. It's such a pretty town.

Sheila_H
on 10/26/20 7:50 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

Luna survived her surgery on Fri. Got a call from the vet with good news/bad news. She came out of anesthesia with flying colors, but once they opened her bladder there was no stone! In other words between the ultra sound and surgery she passed the stones. Which is good, but the vet wanted to send the stones to the lab to see why they were formed. My poor baby got opened up for nothing.

We put a donut around her neck in order for her not to lick her wound. So last night I'm trying to take her on a light walk, no running no jumping. We usually go down our street, cross another street and we are at the park. As soon as we got to the point where we would cross Luna refused to go any further. I was laughing so hard, it was almost like she was telling me no way I'm going to the park with this thing around my neck! What would my friends say? So we just walked around the block and didn't go to the park.

QOTD: the weather we have here in the fall. High 60s to mid 70s, no fog.

My meals yesterday:

• B: barebell bar + coffee
  • L: Thai food (beef and basil, satay chicken)
  • S: skipped
  • D: left over Thai food
  • E: rest day

Happy start of the week.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 10/26/20 7:52 am - Warren, OH

I am glad the stone is gone, but so sorry for poor Luna. She is embarrassed to have that cone. Hope she quickly feels much better and is able to go to the park without a cone.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 10/26/20 7:58 am - Amarillo, TX

So glad she came through it well bit sad she had to go through it at all!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views