What's on your Tuesday Menu?

stacyrg
on 10/27/20 1:52 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Ugh, I missed yesterday and broke my streak, but I'm back! Yesterday sucked. I had two deponents go rouge and forget literally everything we discussed. Not fun. Today, I went to court to plead my case for a continuance (I mean, who is seating juries right now, with social distancing requirements still in place, etc.), only to be told that the court is only accepting telephonic appearances (see my confusion above. . . if I can't be in the courtroom for a hearing, how am I going to go to trial in December??) Anyway, I had to have my assistant arrange a telephonic appearance which I took in the hallway outside the judge's chambers. I was not convincing, and my christmas trial stands. As a defendant, you NEVER want to go to trial at christmas. Juries are in generous moods around the holidays. I shall try again!

QOTD: Well, I'm thoroughly convinced that my dogs can understand me so I'd have to say the later. My first huskies were littermates. I was moving and left a futon in my parents' spare room. Well, one of the dogs took it over and considered it "his." One night I'm on the bed in the spare room with the dog and my mom. She looked at him and said "Abbott, if you ask her nicely, maybe she'll leave the couch for you." This dog flipped around, put his head in my lap, and stared up at me with his sad puppy dog eyes. HE understood.

My plan:

B: SF latte on the way to court

L: I just got home and it's 2:00, so no idea. I have a rotisserie chicken in the fridge, so maybe some of that

D: leftover tri-tip and 1/4 c. roasted sweet potato

S: No idea

E: None. It's game 6 of the world series, so I plan to have my butt firmly planted in front of the TV. Let's Go Dodgers!

White Dove
on 10/27/20 2:43 pm - Warren, OH

I read once that dogs have the level of understanding that a three-year-old child does. That is a lot of understanding.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 10/27/20 6:44 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

How frustrating!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 248 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?