What's on your Wednesday Menu?

stacyrg
on 10/28/20 11:16 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I feel like I need to be on anti-anxiety meds for the next week or two. I don't know that I'll survive.

Partlypollyanna
on 10/28/20 6:20 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

The water treatment plants should just start flushing the pipes with CBD or something. For years I've joked about valium licks like we used to have salt licks for the cows. Except we'd need individual ones now

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 10/28/20 9:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope everyone is doing well. I feel like I am holding onto this week with the tips of my fingertips but we're officially past the half way point so that's something!

QOTD - I am the least handy...also, I am not a visual learner so IKEA self assembly is a nightmare for me. Everyone is all "draw me a picture" and I'm over here going "I like words, words are nice". I also tend to be the poster child for "everyone learns differently"examples in my company.

I need to get on the elliptical today but I slept in this morning and I have a late call this afternoon and I need to clean my house tonight...all these competing needs.

menu today

coffee w/half and half X3

keto biscuit

protein muffin

power crunch bar

Moroccan beef stew left overs

dinner - tbd

I had a couple days last week where I really didn't get all my fluids in; this week I've done a much better job. Hydration is important people! Wash your hands and have a glass of water.

Have a great wendesday!

Jen

Emiepie
on 10/28/20 12:20 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your stress lessons soon, pulling for ya!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

stacyrg
on 10/28/20 10:45 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning and happy wednesday. I'm coming to you from the home of the World Champion Los Angeles Dodgers! It's about freaking time. I just wish my dad had lived to see another championship. Sadly, I no longer have baseball to distract me from life and . . . you know . . . everything that's going on in the country. Sigh.

QOTD: Well, not really. Like you, JB I used to think I was a bad ass when I would put together Ikea furniture. But really, if you can read and count, you can do that. I did have to have my brother meet me at a gas station to show me how to put air in my tires. So I'm going with no.

My plan:

B: Fairlife latte and half of a small banana

L: Asian chicken salad with rotisserie chicken shredded into it.

D: steak and ceasar salad.

S: something before parking lot spin

E: Parking lot spin.

White Dove
on 10/28/20 11:42 am - Warren, OH

Shortly after my husband died, I had a phone call from my brother. He wanted to know if I needed anything. I asked him if he could come over after dinner and show me how to put air in my tires. He sighed and said, "I will have to come all the way from Dallas to put air in your tires?"

I thought I was talking to my brother who lives a half mile away. They did not let me live that one down for a while.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 10/28/20 12:22 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Congrats on the Series title!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 10/28/20 12:29 pm, edited 10/28/20 5:29 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I NEVER play the "helpless girl" card about anything, except when it comes to putting air in my tires. I usually just blink my eyes and flirt a little and any man at the station whether he works there or not will do it for me.

My drivers ed class showed us a film strip with a tire exploding when someone filled it too high, and I have never forgotten it! I've done it myself but I hate it. There are so few other perks to being a woman in our society so I decided to cash in on this one advantage.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 10/28/20 12:44 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Hahha, my dad made us learn how to change our tires, our oil and our spark plugs before we got our license. Now I have AAA but before that my tire changing method was to stand in front of the car and hold a piece of paper like I was reading directions. ITS very effective:-)

Jen

White Dove
on 10/28/20 3:30 pm - Warren, OH

The pumps now are made so you set the amount of air where it will stop and you can't keep overfilling it. The amount of air is on a label on the driver side door. So you go to the pump, click on 25, fill you tire and it will stop at 25 or whatever number. I was also afraid of blowing them up until someone showed me this.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 534 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 264 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views