What's on your Thursday Menu?

Queen JB
on 10/29/20 2:23 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all! We made it to Thursday, whoo! Can anyone relate to that calorie count? For me I have always had a weird issue with being ravenous before 11am, and once I made it to then, I was in the clear and was never a night time grazer... but in the last few months I have been terrible about adding evening snacks. I think it is due to quarantine boredom. But in good news, I have been working really hard to get my GERD under control and using Apple Cider Vinegar is really helping! And with GERD in check, so is my excess hunger. Hoping to keep it that way--it's nice not to feel that gnawing feeling in the background all of the time.

QOTD: Are you going to "do" Halloween this year? I had a great costume idea planned for me & Grim, and I have everything ready to make it, but after a 3 weeks straight of being sick I just decided it will have to wait a year. We are definitely not giving out candy--our town is in the RED zone so I really don't want people coming up to the door. I guess we'll just hide & watch Halloween movies in the dark up in the bedroom so no one knows we are home :/

Well, yesterday never stopped with the freezing rain, so I didn't get my walk outside. It's going to stay raining or snowing until Saturday, so I'll have to stick to the treadmill. Food was good yesterday--I switched out dinner and snacks, but points were the same.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

MadisonRose
on 10/29/20 4:17 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Today I have to go into the office at some point and get my flu shot. I'm going to try to go this morning, but I'll need to be back in time for the technician to come and fix my internet. I finally called my internet provider because my internet issue has been getting worse. Going in and out everyday multiple times a day and I just can't get work done like that. So they are supposed to come out between 10 and 12. Apparently a line has been damaged or something they told me. I just find it funny how after I called them and scheduled a technician to come out my internet has been working beautifully ever since. But I know we soon as I cancel the appointment the problem will continue. I swear it's rigged!

Accountability was decent again yesterday, but these extra few pounds just don't wanna come off for nothing! I swear I will never indulge again!

QOTD: I probably won't be doing anything but sitting in my house watching Netflix or something. I've never really had any trick or treaters since I moved in here 6 years ago anyway. In the past we've gotten together and went to a local haunted house/hayride event, but of course that's been cancelled this year.

B: coffee w/Splenda & sf creamer x 2

B2: protein shake

L: 2 oz roast beef & a laughing cow cheese wedge

D: Something light....maybe another protein shake

S: L&F Greek yogurt

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Queen JB
on 10/29/20 5:42 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good luck with the internet. I think we need a new router--we have to reset it too often these days but at least it is always an easy fix!

mmsmom
on 10/29/20 4:34 am - Woburn, MA

Hi All,

I have been off the rails - and trying now to get it in check. These boards help alot as does tracking, so I joined WW on line.

QOTD: I also live in a red zone about 10 miles north of Boston. I ordered a bunch of full size candy bars and snack size and some party bags and made bags for the kids in the neighborhood that I know. They are all taped shut, lol. I am going to drop them off Saturday during the day (hopefully contact free, lol) and shut my lights out on Saturday night.

B: egg, 1 slice scali, roasted pepper

L: turkey breast, 1 slice scali, roasted pepper

D: chicken, veg

S: stouffer animal crackers, shred protein balls, strawberry and cream - these are amazing.

E: hopefully a walk - the weather has been horrible, cold and raw with worse to come, yuck.

Emiepie
on 10/29/20 5:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad to have you with us!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 10/29/20 5:41 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Welcome back!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/29/20 7:49 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Great to see you! I am doing WW to get back off some pounds I accumulated over the last couple of months too.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Partlypollyanna
on 10/29/20 4:46 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Yay for Thursday, we're so close to the weekend.

I do get the evening snackies so can relate to that meme! It's completely a mind thing, I'm rarely actually hungry.

QOTD - I am putting a pumpkin basket with candy on a Shepard's hook where the driveway/sidewalk meet so kids can help themselves. I usually love halloween but we also went from level 1 to level 2 and the neighboring county is at level 3 so I'm definitely not interacting with anyone. I know from looking at the posts on NextDoor that there will be kids out trick or treating so I figure this is a good balance.

I did an exciting thing last night; my friends and I put our hold on our rooms for the 2022 Antarctica trip. It seems so far away but it's coming closer every day. I laughed while doing it because it does appear I'll make it to Antarctica before I make it to Maine.

Menu today

Coffee + half and half X3

GF toast with PB

Leftover moroccan beef stew

Protein Muffin

L&F greek

I have a FIT class tonight so that will be my exercise and I have to clean the kitchen - all my conference calls today are interactive so I can't even do that while listening in....every once in a while that does happen.

Have a great day everyone! Friday is visible over the horizon!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

mmsmom
on 10/29/20 5:24 am - Woburn, MA

I booked some far-out vacations - it's nice to have something to look forward to. Just hoping they actually happen!

Emiepie
on 10/29/20 5:34 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Look out 2022, she's coming at ya!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
Queen JB · 50 replies · 515 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 432 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
Queen JB · 44 replies · 361 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?