What's on your Sunday menu ?

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/20 4:28 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Good morning posters ! Its a beautiful sunny day in Florida and I'm depressed .

My relationship with my Dad has been difficult for a few days and it really hurts that my Mom takes his side attacking me for no reason. So - I'm relieved of cooking duties till they apologize which should make me HAPPY not sad since I have TONS of deadlined work to do ( which I've also been hiding from - the real reason for my depression and frustration with myself )

food yesterday involved a lot of chocolate - an entire medium size dark chocolate/ marzipan bar and binge watching tv .

today I have a pool party which should be fun . Most of my life I wouldn't DREAM of attending a pool party ESPECIALLY in a bathing suit lol ! Now I'll look good not just in the coverup but in a teeny-tiny polka dot bikini ! ( not perfect but plenty good enuf ! . And its great 2 know I have the self confidence to enjoy my friends and the occasion and not self consciously worry about how I look !

B- chai tea latte 2 pistachio biscotti

l- party food

d - tbd

exercise cleaning and setting up the back room finishing gardening maybe a beach walk w a friend

unpacking rugs from the car and reorganizing second walk in closet

catwoman7
on 11/1/20 4:59 am, edited 10/31/20 9:59 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

it's going to be cold today but then warming up again to the high 40s and 50s for the next several days - yay! I hope to get a lot of outdoor exercise in this week. But today, no. We invited the moms to come over later this morning for coffee - hopefully they'll come - and then this afternoon/evening we're going to clean out the fridge and do some meal prep for the week. So exciting (not).

I went slightly over my calorie range yesterday so I did an hour of Zumba last night. Weight was down a little this morning. Planning to stay on track today!

TSS: 5y4m

B: lemon/blueberry yogurt pie, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake, maybe another coffee if the moms are here

L: cottage cheese and an apple

AS: pumpkin yogurt with maple whipped topping

D: if the chili I'm planning to make is ready early enough, then that. Otherwise, maybe a veggie burger and some Thai cucumber salad

have a great day, everyone!!

White Dove
on 11/1/20 7:02 am, edited 11/1/20 12:03 am - Warren, OH

There is an old saying that leftovers and house guests go bad after three days and need to be thrown out. It sounds like it is time for your parents to go back home.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

momyshaver
on 11/2/20 4:46 am
VSG on 06/28/17
On November 1, 2020 at 3:02 PM Pacific Time, White Dove wrote:

There is an old saying that leftovers and house guests go bad after three days and need to be thrown out. It sounds like it is time for your parents to go back home.

My grandpa used to say that. Along with something about tall fences making good neighbors lol

Melody P.
on 11/1/20 8:18 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Sunday morning everyone.

it was a rather crappy evening last night. I was super sad and depressed and I don't really know what triggered it. I'm feeling a bit better today but the sadness is hanging on a little to hard. I've decided to remake a tutorial for a snowflake design I made. A company that's now closed had made a tutorial and I'm not sure how to go about it. I've got to do some messaging and some emails to send. Hopefully I'll have an answer soon! Pic attached shows an old one I treated with liver of sulfur, in bronze.

food was a little off yesterday. The depression had me thinking bad things and I gave into a little overeating. Today will be better.

b: oatmeal and coffee

s: veggie chips

l: gluten free tortilla, lunch meat, daiya cheese and herb mustard

s: popcorn

d: ???

may have a cup of coffee as a snack too.

Tekish
on 11/1/20 3:14 pm

You have quite a talent. This and the other pictures you posted are amazing.

Tek

Melody P.
on 11/2/20 5:48 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you!

Tekish
on 11/1/20 3:12 pm

Sorta late, but here I am. I managed to avoid the work I've been avoiding, so that is good. In a minor funk today.

B: nada

L: A bit of italian stuff.

D: nothing

S: No snacks.

I hope you work out your issues with your parents. Family can be such a bother.

Tek

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 324 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 376 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 467 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 381 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?