What's on your Monday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 11/9/20 1:00 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Good luck! I have good luck with enjoying the non caff ones by Stash and I'm drinking a lot of a decaf peppermint candy cane green tea by celestial seasonings, and their orange spice one is like a tea hug.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 11/9/20 5:30 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- yay for staycation week, I hope you thoroughly enjoy the time off from work. We had a decent weekend, nothing too exciting but a blend of adulting and resting. We did find some water stains on our baseboard in our bedroom that is coming from a leak from somewhere in our bathroom, fingers crossed when the contractor comes out they can determine it's just from some broken tile on the floor tha****er from the shower got through (we actually are scheduled to have that flooring replaced but the guy we hire had some things come up so we got pushed out a few weeks). If it's just that no big, however, if it's an actual leak from the shower or something we aren't prepared for that! We also have a claim open with our home warranty company but it's iffy what they cover on this type of thing.

Accountability: I added some unplanned snacks last night but did well Saturday.

QOTD: I allowed my inability to work out to feel "sorry for myself" and eat snacks last week. I know, it's not a good reason or excuse. So my mini goal is to workout daily this week, even if I have to modify if my ankle starts to bother me and no added snacks at night.

TSS: 6 years, 2 months

B: Sf latte, eggbeaters, turkey sausage and apple slices

L: Enchilada bake, small salad, and a plum

S: Blueberry Pogo wrap, carbmaster yogurt

D: Beef roast, carrots, toasted Lavash, sliced orange/ banana slices, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: An hour treadmill run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1438 Protein:134 Carbs:119 Fat:58

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 11/9/20 6:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have a busy day today - a Zoom cardio/strength class at 9:00, Mah Jongg from 10:00-noon, a committee meeting from 1:00-3:00, then a bike ride with a friend, then another meeting from 6:00-7:00. Tomorrow will be busy, too. Ugh. Weather is supposed to be great today, then rain all day tomorrow, then the more typical 40-50 degree days will be back. So no more outdoor coffee meetups, but at least I'll still be able to get out and exercise.

accountability was good this weekend

QOTD: goal is to manage the weight gain from this stupid drug I'm on for the next 1-2 months (Premarin). It's all jus****er retention, but still, I've "gained" 3 lbs since going on it four days ago, and I'm feeling like a stuffed sausage. I hope this is going to level off soon. Meanwhile, I'll be doubly careful to stay in the lower end of my calorie range, watch the sodium intake, exercise, and drink lots of fluids. Not much more I can do. At least feeling this way keeps me from overeating!

TSS: 5y5m

B: plain Greek yogurt with apple/cranberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: turkey chili

AS: probably L&F yogurt with raspberries

D: 1/2 C leftover butter chicken with 1/2 C whole wheat couscous (this dish is SO FILLING because of the couscous and the pulverized cashews in the sauce. Oddly, there's not much butter in it, despite the name..). I had it for dinner last night and was stuffed until bed time. YAY!

have a great day, everyone!

Sheila_H
on 11/9/20 6:59 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

It's FREEZING here, 34 degrees. I see frost on the roof of the neighbor's, and we are supposed to get rain on Wed/Thu. So I guess fall has arrived in NorCal.

JB - enjoy your staycation, you deserve some calm and being away from your hectic work.

I'm excited that DD will be home next Sat (only 5 more sleeps) and staying through New Year. Yesterday on the call she was saying she looks forward to be fed three meals a day and not to have to fend for herself! Hah! She has forgotten I cook only one meal a day. I'm looking forward to see her smiling face every morning. She has thrown me a challenge; she is not providing me a list of desired items for Xmas, she wants me to surprise her. I'm a little bit stressed about it because not living with her, I'm not sure if her taste has changed or not. So if you have any suggestions for a YA of 22 the "in" things of the season, send them my way.

QOTD: I'd like to get my jog to a decent 10 minute mile speed. It's a long term goal but I'm chipping at it, second by second.

My meals yesterday:

• B: coffee + egg bites
  • L: fingerfood prepped by DH (very yummy)
  • S: chocolate protein mug cake
  • D: sushi (had few rolls with rice - not a smart move)
  • E: rest day

Happy start of the week!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 11/9/20 9:09 am
RNY on 08/11/14

So happy for you! I know you'll enjoy the time with her and if needed you'll totally cook three meals a day

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 11/9/20 10:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Would she like something like a subscription box? There are so many..teas, snacks, books, clothes, etc

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 11/9/20 10:30 am - Amarillo, TX

I was going to say something like that too. If she is into jewelry maybe a charm bracelet? That way you can buy her a new charm every year.

Christina135
on 11/9/20 11:51 am

Send some of that dang cold here to San Antonio TX. I mean, I will enjoy it for a couple of days and then complain but STILL!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 11/9/20 12:35 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

How about a dash waffle iron and a crockpot with a recipe book. Crock pots are a great way to have meals ready if she misses it so much.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/9/20 6:00 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Lucky you having DD back home!

Fancy leggings by Spanx seem to be pretty popular these days (my DD has several pairs).

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views
Forum Search Error & 404