Checking In

MassHockey
on 11/9/20 9:14 am

Morning

i haven't posted here for 5 years but, for some reason, I thought of this place this morning.

I just wanted to send a word of encouragement to all of you, particularly newcomers. You should be extremely proud of yourself for taking on the struggle and advocating for your own health.

I also wanted to say that this site pretty much saved my life. I had RNY and went from 321 to 177. I now float btw 210 and 220 and feel great. I've found where I feel best. Im very lucky. I attribute a lot if my luck to this site. I used the people on here for support ALL THE TIME when I was struggling. I cant believe how much these people pulled me thru.

I know that its very difficult at times but know that you can do it. I encourage you to stick with it, track your food, and come here every day. It works. You can do it.

hollykim
on 11/9/20 3:50 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On November 9, 2020 at 5:14 PM Pacific Time, MassHockey wrote:

Morning

i haven't posted here for 5 years but, for some reason, I thought of this place this morning.

I just wanted to send a word of encouragement to all of you, particularly newcomers. You should be extremely proud of yourself for taking on the struggle and advocating for your own health.

I also wanted to say that this site pretty much saved my life. I had RNY and went from 321 to 177. I now float btw 210 and 220 and feel great. I've found where I feel best. Im very lucky. I attribute a lot if my luck to this site. I used the people on here for support ALL THE TIME when I was struggling. I cant believe how much these people pulled me thru.

I know that its very difficult at times but know that you can do it. I encourage you to stick with it, track your food, and come here every day. It works. You can do it.

since you consider this site has been a life saver for you, may I respectfully ask why you didn't stay around and help newbies like you were helped?

Tidgel
on 11/13/20 5:47 am
RNY on 04/15/19

Glad to see your post. Very encouraging and appreciate your support. Congratulations on your weight loss success!

CharlieBlack
on 11/28/20 12:11 pm
RNY on 08/08/20

Oh man! Thank you for the kind words, I hope I have the same success in 5 years! I am a new comer this site and have also decided to do video blogs. Please check out my video blogs and share any input you may have to offer! please stick around! us newbies look up to the OG's like yourself,

Charlie

https://youtu.be/afHF6--Pt2c

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 280 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?