What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Christina135
on 11/10/20 6:25 am

Mernin'

QOTD - ugh my mind is drawing a blank, damn it

Breakfast, fasting so water and hot black coffee

Lunch - soyrizo, kale, polenta scramble with vegan cheese, apple slices

Snack -fruit smoothie, oat milk, frozen fruit, kale, turmeric, ginger, chia seeds, hemp seed hearts

Snack - spaghetti from last night

Dinner - gardein fishless filets, salad and pasta

happy Tuesday yall.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 11/10/20 6:51 am, edited 11/9/20 11:40 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

JB let's start with congratulations on the Trifecta yesterday. 3 exercise apparatuses is impressive. Also Can we get a before and after of the fridge. I would love to see that photo.

Nothing going on here except exercise work and sleep when I can get it. It's been exceptionally warm here as well. When I ran at 6AM it was 58° and is supposed to be in the high70's today. I even brought shorts instead of leggings for the gym tonight.

QOTD: Stairway to Havarti, Gimme Snickers, Maybe I'm Glazed, Girls just want to have Rum. OK this is too silly.

Accountability: I ha 1/3 pack of the new Sugar cookie M&M's that are out for Christmas and are dangerous and one mini Reese's cup.

TSS: 2 years 10 Months and 27 days 132.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/ Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos coconut triple zero Greek yogurt and berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Sausage and Tuscan bean salad .

D: French onion Meatloaf , Mock potato salad made with cauliflower, Tuscan bean salad.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 mile run (Done) Arms at the gym.

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 11/10/20 9:15 am - Amarillo, TX

Ok...I actually have the girls just wanna have rum running through my head now! LOL

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/20 7:30 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I wish I could join you hiking! Still raining here in Sunny Florida grrr THUNDERSTORMS last nite .. and its been too windy for three days to unpack the car !

No swim this morning. Hopefully it clears up and I can get a walk in ... or a skate

Plans- replant torn up plants on balcony , continue organizing ( its amazing how much better /smaller everything looks )

purchase yet another closet organizer ( they work! ) . Last nite - choc cheesecake brownie one slice , cherry pie filling

B- Chai tea latte n fat free lasagna

L- FF cream of mushroom carrot n fresh pea soup coleslaw w homemade ff ranch dressing Barbecued corned beef cut

fresh cornbread homemade ff

D- TBD

s- ice milk , popcorn

last night leftover cheesy popcorn happened

need to work out ! or at least walk on the beach ... fatty ! Its amazing how much more I want to eat when I'm inactive - what's up with THAT ?!

Lisa91941
on 11/10/20 9:26 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Morning from Las Vegas! Late nights out for us, midnight or so. We are usually in bed by 9:15. Long lazy days though I did Dona short walk yesterday just to stretch my legs. I'm having bites of ALL the foods. The list is endless and ridiculous. Still having lack of taste issues, so it's been easy to try a bite of this or that. My son's normal way of ordering is a couple apps and a couple entrees for the table. So I've tried many new things including Dover sole and smoked salmon. But I passed on the octopus. Ate a few chicarones with with quest fundido. No idea what my weight is doing. No access to a scale. Been limiting adult beverages more than normal as my gastritis has come roaring back. UGH!
one more big night out tonight and home tomorrow. Hopefully a fun picture or two for Friday.

QOTD. If I had wine in a bottle.

menu is completely up in the air. Pray for me to make good choices.

Peace everyone!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 11/10/20 10:12 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Did you try to scrape your tongue? I get black harry tongue(actual disorder) because I eat many soft foods. This was worse in the early stages but It seems as though food builds up on my tongue so I bought I scrapper. It takes off any residual food left behind. Because we do not eat as much hard items like lettuce etc. the papilla grow larger and trap food on our tongues. I wish I was making this up but I scrape every day. It is worth a try.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Lisa91941
on 11/10/20 10:49 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Definitely worth a try! I'll get be this week. Thank you.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 11/10/20 11:38 am - Warren, OH

I have a tongue setting on my Oral B toothbrush and use that every day.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

stacyrg
on 11/10/20 12:05 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning. Another late post for me, but I was out early. I took my friend who is undergoing chemo for a port implantation. We had to be out at UCLA by 7 and since traffic is getting bad again I was out of the house by 6. I run early, she runs late, so we were just on time. I have an endocrinologist appt at 2:00 so my work day is kind of shot.

QOTD:

Under the Seafood Chowder

Oops I ate the cookie again.

My plan:

B: fairlife latte when I got home from the hospital

L: leftover chicken and mushrooms

D: Rotisserie chicken with garlic paste

S: something before parking lot spin. Maybe an apple if there are any left. We've been cutting them into slices and freezing them for Logan. He LOVES his apples.

E: Parking Lot spin . . . which is going to suck. We're in the middle of a cold snap so it could be in the high 40's for spin class

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics