What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Melody P.
on 11/11/20 1:19 pm - Amarillo, TX

You've been on my mind as well. I am so sorry you're going through two much.

gentle hugs!

Emiepie
on 11/11/20 3:46 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Thinking of you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 11/11/20 8:40 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning from my last morning in Vegas. I'm always anxious to get home, no matter how much fun has been had. We had a good day yesterday with a decent amount of walking and two hours of Top Golf. Super fun even for the non golfers like me. My back is a good kind of sore from all the swinging and stretching. But Lord, I am awful at hitting that ball. No worries that I'll be spending time on the course after retirement!

Again a challenging day of food navigating. But I mostly nibbled here and there and picked out protein where I could. But at dinner we went to a tiny local Spanish tapas place. This people, is called a Bikini and it's the thinnest bread ever, a little cheddar, a tiny bit of honey and made into a grilled cheese sandwich. I ate only one, but I ate every crumb.
I also had one bite of like six other things. Some were surprisingly on point for my diet and I felt like I handled the restaurant very well. Taste buds are still not cooperating, but I was able to get some of the more powerful taste.

QOTD: definitely a chef. But if I can choose, a physical therapist. I love how I feel after I've been stretched out and the kinks properly worked out.

menu: last travel day so I have no idea. I'll try to do my best and continue to pray the scale is kind to me tomorrow morning.
Peace everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 11/11/20 10:32 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

My refrigerator is a disaster, it always seems to be full and disorganized. Sharing it tends to cause issues.

Sorry I've been MIA, stressing about the election and finally on Saturday I watched them call it for Biden and I felt like I could breathe again. I was so amazed to see all of the people all over celebrating.

Trying to get caught up at work, but not very successfully. Today only us contractors are working, as the employees have a holiday. At least it's quieter.

The weather has turned cold and rainy, and I've truly been a slug lately. I haven't been weighing, and I have an appointment with my bariatric NP on Thursday so I'll find out then. My stomach hasn't been very cooperative lately, having pains and things that just don't set well. I've also had issues with lactose, even in small amounts it gives me incredible pain and gas. So I've been taking the pills when I have anything that I even suspect will trigger it. Much better to take a pill than to be in excruciating pain.

OK for fun I bought the baby Yoda that is animated from Hasbro, he's so adorable and makes me laugh. I'm going to have to get Disney+ again so I can watch the new episodes of the Mandalorian.

Anyone that sees me on video sees baby Yoda, and a Porg sitting on the desk behind me. LOL

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

stacyrg
on 11/11/20 1:54 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Late post again for me. I was up early with the puppy who was way too full of energy. We played out in the yard, then went for a walk. Then one of the spin instructors was taping his on demand class and asked me to ride with him. So I did, feeling guilty the whole time since it was 10 a.m. and I was technically supposed to be "at work." Would you believe that we did the whole class but it didn't record, so we have to do it again tomorrow before parking lot spin. Then when I got home my computer froze, rebooted itself, ran updates, then a "clean up" All in all, I was off line for way longer than anticipated.

QOTD: Honestly a live in chef. I'm pretty good with the exercise, but I get so tired of trying to figure out what to prepare for dinner. If someone could just give me ideas, I'm happy to cook, but I've run fresh out.

My plan:

B: fairlife latte, 1/2 banana with Peanut butter before spin

L: rotisserie chicken thigh meat, garlic paste

D: tri tip and salad

S: no idea since I did spin early

E: non parking lot spin!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?