What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 11/20/20 2:27 am
RNY on 07/20/15

^^Ah, that's the problem...now that I never leave home, I am always my true self! ^^

It's Fridaaaay! I am so happy to see the weekend so close! It took a lot more than I thought to get all the way caught up from my time off, after all. I kept thinking I was there, but new things popped up that kept me panicking to meet some big deadlines this week!

We don't have anything planned for the weekend, really. Normally we'd be panicking about shopping, cooking, and cleaning for Thanksgiving. I am sad that we aren't seeing our family but it is nice not to have to be in panic mode this year. If the weather is nice enough we might try to see our neighbors for an outdoor social hour. But the weather says we'll have a high of 56 and partial sun, which might just bee too cold to be comfortable. I hope we get some safe time with them--we miss hanging out with them!

I literally did not take one photo on my phone this week! But this one is from a few days after I put up the Christmas tree and found a cute little present nestled in.

QOTD: If you did one thing wildly different to your look, what would you do? I have always secretly wanted purple and blue hair!

I was huuuuuungry all day yesterday and I added a few little things like crackers with my soup but I wasn't too off my plan. I exercised even though I was tired, and ended the day at about 1150 calories. Not terrible. But I will harder to stick to the menu I planned today so that I don't get back into the habit of adding more that I plan. Its a slippery slope for me.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 11/20/20 4:10 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone!

I have an appointment at 8:40 this morning with the pain management clinic. Have no idea what to do with my insurance running out since SSD is still dragging with the appeal. I'm so scared and depressed.

I do start a new depression med today and need to start weening off the Effexor. The nurse at the mental health clinic was able to talk to my Psychiatrist and they figured it out. I'm just over all of it! LOL. I wish I could ignore all this stuff.

qotd: my hair and a septum piercing! I want to shave my hair really short on my head.

b: gf bread, egg and coffee

l: chicken nuggets(gf) and 1/2 a serving of Gardein chips

d: taco meat, street taco corn tortilla and some butternut squash

s: popcorn, protein shake maybe and some roasted seaweed

My pics are of Opal and my very special for me snowflake! It has special anodized titanium and stainless steel....I love it!

Mel

momyshaver
on 11/20/20 4:29 am
VSG on 06/28/17

I hope that your SSD issue is sorted out soon. I know uncertainty is scary when chronic health issues make healthcare a NEED. I hope the medication transition goes ok as well. I love your photos.

Melody P.
on 11/20/20 11:01 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks! It is very scary. They want to do a spinal cord stimulator but it's very much up in the air now.

Mel

Emiepie
on 11/20/20 5:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you get some good news, you've been through so much. Love the snowflake and fur-baby!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 11/20/20 11:02 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you! I got enough meds to last until January so that is good news. I'm hoping SSD gets something together...either a yes or a no so I could move forward.

they are wanting to do a spinal cord stimulator so we'll see how that works out.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 11/20/20 4:11 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and yay, it's Friday! I am that meme, it's me.

QOTD - i'd have aurora borealis hair, more tattoos and a few more piercings.

Photo Friday - I was showing my friend some pictures from the Sedlec Ossuary in the Czech Republic last night; it's such an interesting place, so I thought I'd share one of those photos, a pic of me there (in my favorite shirt that I was actually sad to have to get rid of...and have never found a new size appropriate one) and then some pretty flowers from the same day.

Today my rower is getting delivered! Not sure if I will get it set up today but if not today, tomorrow for sure.

I'm on my second cup of coffee and my plan for the day is:

usual coffee plus half and half

Chompies PB toast -- I like the chompies but I think the Canyon Bakehouse Cin-Raisin is more cinammony, but it's still good!

Carb master cottage cheese

Summer sausage plus smoked mozzarella

L&F greek frozen

The snow has moved out of the forecast but it's still supposed to be cold this weekend; good weekend for house cleaning, book reading and other indoor activities.

Have a wonderful Friday and amazing weekend everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 11/20/20 5:26 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow, as always great pics! The flower one should be framed!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 11/20/20 6:45 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I was thinking the same thing! It looks so artsy!

Teenie
on 11/20/20 8:03 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I can see why you miss the shirt. It has a lot of orange I would miss it too. And the're right you probably could win a photo contest with the flower photo it is remarkable.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 489 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 344 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 429 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 100 views
Recent Topics