What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/20/20 9:23 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I had thought about going to the OH conference this year too. I went a few years ago and enjoyed it. Maybe a whole bunch of us from this group should go next year. (If possible)!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 11/20/20 10:26 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Well they kept my money that I paid for my ticket this year so If they have it I will definitely be there.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 11/20/20 10:41 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

supershopper
on 11/20/20 6:12 am

hi all

well came into work and the upgrade broke my machine.. so im waiting... annoying

so I guess today will be lax...

accountability: 2 good post vacation days at calorie range yay

weight: giving myself a bit more time after vacation...

food plan:

b: coffee with premier

egg/egg whites/frigo cheese

s: unknown

l: chicken/veggies

d: unknown

s: unknown

QOTD: hmmm well I did get the nose ring... it was a gift to myself when I lost 75 pounds.

I would do colored hair for sure... and MAYBE one of those white tattoos.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/20 11:29 am, edited 11/20/20 3:40 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Whats a white tattoo ? I'm intrigued ! I always dreamed of a white enhanced orchid tramp stamp ( lower back tattoo) if my body ever got right ....

I'm sure my parents would be scandalized so its not a real possibility right now ( and the fashionability of those came and went lol... ).

My biggest dare was six piercings on my earlobes - they just have tiny diamond studs in them now . I've always yearned to dye the ends of my hair pink too ... and flirted with the idea of a bob.

Since my hair is ridiculously curly/frizzy it would just stand straight OUT like a triangle if I cut it ... not a good look ...

but the older ladies in my family have a tradition to cut their hair into a Japanese/1920s chin-length bob with bangs when they turn eighty. Its actually a very flattering haircut to round faces like ours and it s made my Mom's elder sister and my Great Aunts all look great .

Food has been weird lately - D last nite was 6 spanakopitas ( will be brunch today too ) and I had a lumberjack unplanned breakfast - about 4 ounces thinly sliced med-rare Skirt steak , visible fat removed , fat free Bearnaise sauce , caramelized onions and fennel/grapefruit/cilantro chopped salad .L was fat free lasagna w the 'rents .

today - B chai tea latte, 1/2 package spanakopitas from Costco

L- ciabatta pizza w ff mozzarella, olives and low-fat chicken sausage thinly sliced

D - Lime shrimp from Costco ( extra lime added) and salad w ff dressing hopefully

Have to address my very low iron levels - I think I'm getting fatigued early in the day because of persistent anemia .

Here are some photos of the babies - and a not very flattering snapshot of me. Its interesting - I don't think of myself as " skinny" until I see a pic because I still have some fluff around the tummy and the bra overhang area but I really can't realistically complain that my body is holding me back anymore .

Time for another excuse !

White Dove
on 11/20/20 12:52 pm - Warren, OH

What breed are the kitties and how old?

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/20 4:50 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Persians and either shaded silver color or *****hilla ( like the Fancy Feast cat) . They're about three weeks old now

Melody P.
on 11/20/20 5:01 pm - Amarillo, TX

They are so cute!

Mel

White Dove
on 11/20/20 6:25 am - Warren, OH

Because I was a hairstylist and married to a hairstylist, there was no cut, style, or color that I did not try. In the sixties, I had hair long enough to sit on and kept it smooth by putting it on the ironing board and ironing it. I have also had it so short, it was almost shaved. I have had colors from black to pure white. For a while I had an orangey, reddish afro that caused the kids in my son's nursery school to tell him his mom looked like Ronald McDonald.

There used to be a Clairol advertisement saying blondes have more fun. I used to say I have been red, brown, black, and blonde and men have more fun. The thing I want now is microbladed eyebrows. I have had an appointment for a while, but wondered if the place would get closed down again due to COVID. My appointment is Monday afternoon and it looks like I am going to be able to get it done. They have closed down the schools and gyms and have a 10 PM curfew but have not closed down salons yet.

One of the things I missed when I stopped doing hair and went to work in IT was that freedom to just do any crazy thing with my hair or appearance. I realized I had to look the part. Purple or blue hair would not be a good luck for someone with a career in education.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 11/20/20 6:50 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Ronald McDonald - LOL!!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 491 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 347 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 431 views