What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

catwoman7
on 11/20/20 7:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

bad eating day yesterday. Even all the exercise I did is not going to make up for that. Oh well - what's done is done, and all I can do at this point is just get back to it today. I had one of those Jimmy Dean's D-Light breakfast sandwiches for breakfast. It's been in my freezer for months. I haven't wanted it in spite of my intentions to eat it, because I almost always want yogurt with fruit sauce in the morning instead (or a piece of yogurt pie). But today, I took the plunge. Wow was that thing filling. I really should eat more things like this - I'm sure I'll not be hungry again for HOURS!

I should have avoided the news this morning like I did yesterday. My blood pressure shot up about 20 points. I feel like I'm living in Zimbabwe and Robert Mugabe is manipulating the election again. I hope they fail big time and this nightmare is over soon...

QOTD: the only thing I've really kicked around is having a facelift since I'm so wrinkly that I look older than I am - or maybe I just look my age after spending years looking younger than I am (because of all the fat). But I have this fear of ending up with slits for eyes or a bizarre-looking mouth that screams "this person had a facelift". It's one thing if there are "issues" with your body that no one can see except for you - but a face? Ugh. No hiding that.

TSS: 5y5m

B: Jimmy Dean D-light breakfast sandwich (egg white, turkey sausage, cheese, whole wheat English muffin), coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: 2 oz ham, half of a "Seasons Choice Harvest Grain Bowl" (also been in my freezer for months - lots of beans in that thing - should be filling...)

AS: probably yogurt with raspberries or fruit compote

D: 1/2 vegetable "burger" on 1/2 slim bun, small sweet potato

have a great day, everyone!

Dcgirl
on 11/20/20 7:24 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

My mom had a facelift a few years ago and had the same fear as you. She pretty much threatened her surgeon that if she looked like that she would haunt him lol. So she ended up with such a minor facelift that it wasn't really noticeable at all. She just looks less tired, I think. No one even noticed. So if you ever take the plunge, be careful what you wish for :)

H.A.L.A B.
on 11/25/20 10:04 am

I think the key is to find a really good plastic surgeon who does a lot of face lifts, including face lifts for older people and people who lost weight. In both cases, IMO, the skin is more stretch and relatively thin with very little fat under the skin. I had a face lift and i just looked less tired, more relaxed. I had eyelid surgery before my face lift and that limited the procedure.

A good plastic surgeon who understand what we are trying to achieve and who does really realistic procedure is a key to a natural looking face pot op face lift. I had my face lift at 55. Old enough to have just one, but young enough that healing was very good.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Teenie
on 11/20/20 7:03 am, edited 11/19/20 11:04 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

That pig is so cute. I would hug him and squeeze him then eat his legs and belly. LOL I like pork way to much. Especially bacon.

So I was notified yesterday of 2 positive cases of Covid-19 in my company but I do all the right things with hand washing, wearing my mask, and social distancing so I hope I am safe. The idiot that called off sick on Wednesday walked right back in the office yesterday and did not get tested. I am walking around with a spray bottle of Alcohol and I been spraying it on everything. I do have a private office that no one enters but me so I should still be good. The 2 positive cases are in another part of the building from me so my anxiety is still in check. The owner did send out a new Company Covid policy so I hope people follow the guidelines.

In other news we did finally make it to Friday and we have another great day of weather here in Pittsburgh. It was 53° for my run this morning. Go global warming your rocking my running game.

QOTD: Oh this is not easy. Beside some plastics and a new set of boobs I am not good at changing my look. I have had the same hair style for at least the last 24 years. I got every 7 weeks to the day and get the same cut and color. I guess you can say I am a creature of habit.

Accountability: I had a RGF Chicken crust supreme pizza that I switched out for dinner and I was so full I had no room for snacks. For lunch I added some Cauliflower stalks that are puffed vegie snacks. Only 1 g sugar and 18 g carbs for 24 pieces and 140 calories.

TSS: 2 years 11 Months and 9 day 129.4 (Lowest 129.4)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/ Miralax and Fiber

MS: Premier apple cinnamon oat Protein(this taste like the milk from apple jacks cereal) shake and berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Smothered chicken and dilly bites.

D: Leftover something

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 mile run (done)

Everybody have a Great weekend.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

This is the ornament tree my DH made for me. We just hang are ornaments on it. I hate a huge tree with lights tinsel and branches. It hides all my cherished ornaments so this way you can see all the ornaments I collected through the years. I got some special ones. I will post a photo after we get the ornaments on. I now have 2 of these because I have so many special ornaments.

This is they sky last night on my way home from work. I thought is was beautiful.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Maddymoe2
on 11/20/20 7:13 am
RNY on 11/22/16

I love that tree! Your husband is very handy!

Partlypollyanna
on 11/20/20 1:05 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Beautiful sunset! If you zoom in, you can see Jupiter and Saturn to the side of the moon

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 11/20/20 6:54 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

What an awesome idea for a tree.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 11/20/20 7:08 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It is cool and crisp here. I have my fake coffee and my portable heater on trying to warm up my office. We have concrete walls, so even in Southern California, I get really cold in here! I just got out of my first meeting of the day and it was to give a substantial pay raise. That is a great way to start the day!!! And we have not much planned for the weekend, so I think we are going to try out a bike route that takes you completely around the bay. It's 12 miles of relatively flat, mostly beautiful ride. https://www.sandiego.org/articles/biking/bike-path-mission-b ay.aspx?utm_source=BLOG&utm_medium=ORGANIC&utm_campaign=SAN_ DIEGO_MAGAZINE

My photos this week are of my Cricut project. I did about 12 of them, and Lordy, did I underestimate the time it would take!

Menu:

B: hb egg, cottage cheese

L: pumpkin soup with pork belly

D: something with ground beef. Need to go grocery shopping again.

QOTD Tattoo. I'd really like one, but my husband is really against tattoo art. So out of respect for him, I haven't. It's a trade off I can live with.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

stacyrg
on 11/20/20 10:53 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Where in So. Cal. are you? My office is downtown and (when we were there) I sat with a blanket on me, even in the summer. My house is all tile/wood floor with no rugs, so i'm never warm.

Lisa91941
on 11/20/20 12:33 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

I'm in San Diego. I live in La Mesa and my office is very near Miramar Marine base.

We keep "office blankets" that we hanging on a coat tree, for all of us girls to grab when needed!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 498 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 107 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?