What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 11/25/20 4:58 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Definitely a case of "choose your hard" - being heavy is hard; living the WLS lifestyle is hard but it's a better hard to me too!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/20 3:53 am, edited 11/25/20 8:02 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

( for JB)

Don't forget exercising draws water and blood into your muscles, prettily plumping them out and giving you definition ... but in the short term this shows as weight gain on the scale.

Its only WATER !! ( Truly )

You go pretty GRRL... you're doing so well !!

yesterday- swam 45 min w 'rents . about 4 full laps butterfly . I have been showing up 15 minutes late all week ... this is LAZY and unacceptable grrr

B- low-fat meatloaf w mustard , toasted ciabatta bread

L- homemade low-fat Reubens - fresh rye bread , fresh sauerkraut w caraway seeds , home made super low fat corned beef sliced thin, 75% ff cheddar cheese melted and Fat Free thousand Island Kraft dressing ( I'm so mad you can't buy this in the stores anymore - only off the internet )

these sandwiches were a big hit with the 'rents - who knew ? I'm always afraid to feed them sandwiches since they eat bread and cheese every night for dinner ... but Mikey Liked it lol

dessert was ( crustless in my case ) commercial Sweet Potato Pie - super sweet but yummy

D- fresh sourdough bread , Indian spiced spinach w chickpeas left over and fresh homemade cranberry jam - and an ice milk bar

Got signed by a local agency after reading the teleprompter for seemingly an HOUR lol - so finally putting my long ago tv and film before-the-camera associates degree to use ! ( and even got a Signing Bonus !! and called " Adorable " lol !!

If she only Knew ....

Funny how I flat -out REFUSED to attempt plus size modeling and the spokesperson/video teaching work I was and am a great fit for when I was larger .

Other than native Craziness and a youthful lack of appreciation for easy-come opportunities ... I suppose it really was caused by low self esteem and particularly addiction issues . I WAS a REAL out-of-control daily overeater . Gosh I'm SO THANKFUL that's over with !!!!!

I'm most grateful for finally feeling comfortable in my body.

I can literally go surfing with judgmental youngsters , get up on stage in front of a scary crowd, or attend to a pool party AT THE DROP OF A HAT now !

No diuretics or fancy six hundred dollar cantilevering/sucking in and pushing out swimsuits Needed or Wanted ! ( Exercise gives me my built-in Spanx lol!)

I love that I TRULY enjoy exercise and Thank God Feel No Pain !

I love the fact that I NEVER get sick anymore ( out of breath/low oxygen sometimes yes but not like I used to)

I very much enjoy this site and my true Grrrlfriendz in real life - many of whom are Amazing self-made successful Wimmen !

I feel so honored to be part of that Tribe ( and This Cool Tribe !)

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all !!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 414 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 361 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 6 replies · 31 views