What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Teenie
on 11/27/20 7:35 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Look at you still pushing the water and exercise I am very impressed and I am wishing you a speedy recovery. I hope it all passes soon.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

H.A.L.A B.
on 11/30/20 11:36 am

Because of a limited motility, it may be a good idea t drink liquids until the moment you eat something and then follow up with drinks soon after eating if you feel the food is not going down.

I had to do that when my systems locks on me. That plus walking aroud right after a meal and deep belly- breathing.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Librarian67
on 12/3/20 7:20 am
RNY on 02/28/17

That makes so much sense, but is SO counter to what I've been told since my RNY. Then they didn't want food to rush out of the pouch. Now I'm having trouble getting it to move.

Thanks again for your perspective!

Janet

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Melody P.
on 11/27/20 5:45 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning all!

Yesterday turned out ok. By the end of the day I was spent and in pain ten fold. Nothing planned for today. Will probably make the other dice bag I got an order for. The red one is done and just have a green one to do.

I'm so happy with how little I ate yesterday. It was still too much but I did really well. The sweet potato pie was AMAZING! So good! I had two very small slices which probably equaled a regular people slice. I gained a little less than a pound. Everything was good but the smoked turkey was amazing!

qotd: I had around 39 emails in my inbox this morning for Black Friday deals. None of them caught my eye though. I'm done shopping so maybe it just was blocked in my mind.

b: oatmeal and coffee

l: turkey, veggie stuffing, sweet potatoes and homemade cranberry sauce

d: rinse and repeat lunch

s: ???

my pics are a mix.

first one is Rocky Mountain National Park, second is another kind of ornament I make and the last is just some cool storm clouds from a few years ago!

Queen JB
on 11/27/20 6:46 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Great pics as always :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Greateight
on 11/27/20 5:47 am, edited 11/26/20 9:48 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everyone!

hope everyone had a nice holiday. We did a number of outside, socially distant things, like fishing and swimming in the morning and then we we had dinner about 3:00. Everything was yum.

At about 6:00, I had a piece of Key Limes Pie, which broke me, but by 7:30, I was back on my feet and we watched the Christmas Chronicles on Netflix. Pretty cute.

Off to the gym today and then I am taking DD down to Naples.

QOTD: I am way behind on shopping and have nothing to offer.

breakfast - English muffin

snack - Protein Bar

lunch - fish

dinner - turkey

photo Friday - two beautiful people plus me.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 11/27/20 6:10 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I ate more than I intended yesterday, so it's back at it today. I'm up two lbs - but it's water since I didn't eat 7000 extra calories (although it sure feels like it this morning!). I 've had to tweak my dinner menu today quite a bit so my calories for the day come out in range. I'll need to do some intense cardio today, too...

the Mah Jongg group is "meeting" (online) this morning since we missed Wednesday. Otherwise, I have a couple of major projects for my organizations that I'm hoping to get done today. Tomorrow it's going to be 50 degrees, so I'll bike - YAY!

QOTD: I was relieved when my mother suggested we not do gifts for Christmas this year, since everyone except for my niece is over 50, and no one wants or needs anything. We all want to get RID of stuff, not accumulate even more. Thank God. I was thinking of suggesting the same thing but didn't want to be the family Scrooge. So not shopping this year. I guess we'll just end up having some Zoom thing since I doubt the pandemic is going to let up by then, and will most likely be worse (if it weren't for COVID, I'm guess that we'd have some big family dinner or something, similar to Thanksgiving. That would have been fine by me...)

TSS: 5y5m

B: plain Greek yogurt with 3 T cranberry sauce, coffee with half & half

MS: pumpkin Fit Frappe

L: piece of protein pumpkin pie (or maybe some chicken salad made with Greek yogurt)

D: 2 oz turkey, 2 T sweet potato casserole, 2 T stuffing, Brussels sprout casserole, piece of pumpkin pie (may have the pie for my afternoon snack instead...)

have a great day, everyone!

White Dove
on 11/27/20 8:06 am - Warren, OH

There were all of these Christmas Swap things going on Facebook, where you send someone a present and then get 36 presents from other people. The thought of 36 things that I don't need really got to me.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 11/27/20 9:36 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I've gotten some of those notices, too - and ignored them. The last thing I need are more "things" to figure out what to do with. And if some of them went to Goodwill, I'd feel bad that someone spent money on them. So I just scrolled on by...

MadisonRose
on 11/27/20 6:39 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! I did really good with not going overboard with thanksgiving dinner yesterday, but it was the damn desserts that got me! I am up a pound this morning. Ugh. Today it's back on track!

QOTD: I did buy me a new ninja coffee maker since the one I have now is making bitter tasting coffee despite running vinegar through it multiple times. Also bought a few odds and ends for Christmas gifts. Looking for a good deal on an air fryer or maybe an insta pot. Not sure which one I should get as I don't know how much I'd even use an insta pot, but I'd love to have an air fryer.

B: coffee w/Splenda & sf creamer x 2

B2: protein shake

L: ??? Going out with family

D: leftover turkey

S: L&F Greek yogurt and an apple

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 412 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?