What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 11/29/20 5:24 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning all.

Saw this on a game app and saved a bunch! Hope they make you giggle as much as I did! Ha!

I'm feeling like crappola. My stomach has been upset all night. I made soup with some turkey and it did not agree with me.

qotd: we all know this year has been....special....and hard. BUT what is one thing that has happened this year you are VERY thankful for?

for me it has to be the back surgery. My legs are 60-65% better and I'm still dealing with a lot of pain in my back & tailbone but my legs are better.

b: oatmeal and coffee

l: gluten free fish fillet

d: not sure yet

s: popcorn, coffee, ???

Lisa91941
on 11/29/20 7:41 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Beautiful day her in Cabo and we hope to go whale watching this afternoon. There is a fine line down here between not enough tourists so not much business for the locals, and rape and pillage fees to those that are here so that the locals can make up some income. We'll see if we can actually get on a boat without giving up a limb.
Yesterday was a fabulous lay by the pool all day king of day, then appetizer at one place (mini shrimp street taco, hold the tortilla, and this amazing elote style corn with jalapeño Mayo sauce. Then for actual dinner we went to a Japanese place and I tried bites of shashimi, pot stickers, chicken and steak and two pieces of veggie tempura. Spread this all out over more than three hours and I really loved all the bites without ever felling stuffed.
QOTD: in this very weird year, I'm blessed that our little company has stayed very strong and we've been able to keep all eleven families gainfully employed and profitable.

menu today is again up on the air. But I know we are having locally caught fresh fish for dinner! I'm just going to continue to have bites of what looks good and listen to my body for the rest of the meals. Starting off my day with a protein coffee.

Peace Everyone!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

catwoman7
on 11/29/20 8:25 am, edited 11/29/20 7:01 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

it's a beautiful, sunny morning here, but cold. Maybe we can go out for a drive or something later on today. I plan to get some (indoor) exercise today, maybe kickboxing again (I found a youtube video of it the other day and LOVED it). I'll also continue updating the Web site for one of the organizations I'm in, and maybe make some chicken broth if the carcass isn't too far gone. Oh - and get caught up on a couple of class lectures...

my weight is back down to 157, which seems to be my "set point" nowadays (boo...) - after being up a few lbs the last week or so due to salty foods (sausage, ham, turkey gravy) and Thanksgiving. I think I'm going to just hold the course for awhile since lowering it will take a lot of motivation which I don't seem to have at the moment (I have gone a few lbs lower than that this fall, but it's a battle and it always ends up bouncing back up to 157. Sigh. It's where my body wants to be, I guess...). I'll start working on lowering it again when I'm feeling more gung-ho as I'd really prefer to be around 150 - or at least low 150s (the top of my normal BMI range is 154).

QOTD: I think buying my bike back in May is the biggest one. I remembered pretty quickly after getting it how much I LOVED biking when I was a kid. And I still do. I was doing it almost every day when the weather was nice. And riding along the bike trails in this city (and there are tons of them!!) allowed me to see parts of the city I never knew existed!

TSS: 5y5m

B: coconut Greek yogurt with 1/2 diced mango, coffee with half & half

MS: I haven't even eaten breakfast yet and it's 10:30 here, so I'll have my pumpkin Fit Frappe this afternoon instead

L: protein yogurt pumpkin pie with 2 T maple whipped topping

AS: the aforementioned pumpkin Fit Frappe

D: 2-3 oz lean ham, 2-3 T each of stuffing and sweet potato casserole, some kind of veggie, piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream

have a great day, everyone!

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/20 8:56 am, edited 11/29/20 12:56 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Not too much motivation today - its already 12 and I haven't started to cook anything . Hour and twenty minute swim with the 'rents this morning - felt fine but endless. 8 full laps butterfly .

B- frozen FF chicken tamale - very dry will throw rest away. Apparently they don't freeze very well. Chai tea latte, orange juice with diet tonic water, skinny cow ice milk sandwich

L- Hungarian fish soup with wild caught flounder and scallops . Probably a salad w FF dressing

D- Maybe takeout from Chinese restaurant . Dad seems to think going to Costco is much safer than getting takeout - I can't argue but won't touch their fatty stuffed cabbage and fatty layered potatoes he's offering so ....

Have to solve this algae issue and tidy the apartment up ...

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 490 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 456 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 464 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 418 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 117 views
Forum Search Error & 404