What's on your Monday Menu?

Teenie
on 11/30/20 7:24 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

If you fold leftover Pizza so no cheese and sauce are in the outside you can stick it in your waffle iron and serve it as an appetizer and people will think you made it from scratch. I stick it in the freezer till I know I will be having company so it doesn't tempt me to eat it. I serve with a side of sauce for dipping. Kids love it too.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 11/30/20 8:55 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Oooh, can I visit you in that little house and stay for a while? Sounds like heaven! I love to crochet.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 11/30/20 5:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I new week, here we go! Sorry I missed posting on Friday. I was dealing with either a cold or allergies and slept in. I left work early to come home and rest. All I did Friday afternoon and Saturday was rest and felt so much better yesterday. Because I left work feeling sick I did have to get doctor note to be able to go back today (precautionary Covid measure) so I did Teledoc and am good to go.

Accountability: Stuck to plan yesterday.

QOTD: I think I'd let Em have a place of her "own".

TSS: 6 years, 3 months

B: Sf latte, eggbeaters, turkey sausage and apple slices

L: Chicken breast, boiled egg, salad, and a plum

S: Chicken stick, cheese crisps, and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Turkey burger, edamame, toasted Chompies bread, sliced orange/ banana slices, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: An hour treadmill run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1469 Protein:151 Carbs:105 Fat:56

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 11/30/20 5:39 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone.

what a long night. Ugh. So much pain...my heated blanket helped a tiny bit but still lots of pain. I'm really exhausted to my core from the pain. Oh well.

we have the kids today but we also need to call a plumber to snake out the kitchen sink trap. Our house of horrors has a separate line and trap for the kitchen sink. I'd be able to do it if my back wasn't jacked up.

qotd: I'd have a craft studio. I want a cricut so bad and would love a place to highly organize my chainmaille supplies. Though I am a thrive on chaos kind of person. So who knows how that'd work.

b: oatmeal and coffee

l: beans with about an oz of ham

d: chicken breast pieces and ???

s: popcorn and ???

Maddymoe2
on 11/30/20 6:31 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Sorry about the pain, Melody! I hope it gets better today and you can get some rest. Cute new profile pic.

Lisa91941
on 11/30/20 6:35 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning from my last day in Paradise by the sea. It's ok though, a few days of work and then we'll be hanging out at a very local RV park on a man made lake. I'll still be working and we'll get to have the dogs with us. We spent three hours out on the ocean yesterday, and for the first time, I actually went swimming/snorkeling with my family. NSV!! I have no idea what my weight is doing, and I've certainly over indulged a few times. Like one and a half margaritas yesterday and lots of cheeses. I'm still trying to make the best protein/veggie choice, and go from there. We got a bag of chicarones so that I can enjoy some guacamole and feel like one of the crowd. Today is all about buttoning up this place and airport travel. I plan on working on a menu and grocery list on the plane. 24 hours to go to meals that fit my plan and make my tummy feel normal.

QOTD. We've talked of putting one on top of our garage. First, as a home for my Dad. And then as a home office/craft area for me. I still struggle with having no space as my own for crafting or wrapping in our two bedroom house. We have dual masters, but one is set up as a guest room with additional bunk beds for the grandkids. No space for me.

Menu

B: scrambled egg 1 slice bacon, little bit of cheese and avocado

L. At the airport by then, so I have good jerky and cheese whisps in my backpack

D: at a restaurant. Almost an ugh about that, but we have to get our son on a second flight home and there will be no time to shop or cook. Tomorrow is a new day. Fun pictures coming Friday!!!

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Maddymoe2
on 11/30/20 6:43 am, edited 11/29/20 10:46 pm
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. It's rainy and blustery in the PNW. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was just my daughter, son in law, husband and I. My daughter and I were about to deliver meals to some of my seniors that are alone. It was really wonderful to bless others. We literally knocked on the door and left the food with zero contact. I think the isolation and lonliness is the worst part of covid.

I woke up at 3 am this morning and really enjoyed my coffee and quiet time. I am feeling really positive and grateful this morning. Life is good and I am very blessed. I am hopeful and optimistic about the vaccine and looking forward to life getting back to somewhat normal.

QOTD- I would love a tiny house in my backyard! We have actually talked about it. I would like it for guests.

Accountability- I have not been 100% on track, but it's back to the grind today. I really want to have a tummy this year. I need to lose about 20 lbs. I can do it!!

Food for today-

2 eggs, 1/2 c. cottage cheese

Albacore tuna with onions, pickles, skinny girl poppyseed dressing

Halibut with asparagus

boiled egg if needed for snack

Lots of water and herbal tea today. I am hoping to get my Christmas letter written today.

Have a great day everyone, be kind to yourself!

Edited to ask, has anyone heard from Karen?? I have not seen her post in a while. I hope she is well and maybe she just doesn't have service where she is traveling.

Teenie
on 11/30/20 7:08 am, edited 11/29/20 11:18 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Welcome back to reality. The weekend was spent decorating the house. We got all the windows and they outside done and most of the indoor decorations. We only need to get the ornaments on the trees then we are done. I did run to Aldi and restocked and I found a Cauliflower butternut squash ravioli in the freezer section I want to try. The Macros aren't great but if I use it as a side and not a main di****hink I will be a nice treat. I also made Stracciatella Soup with my Turkey broth I have to look forward to this week.

On the office front no news yet from the boss about moving to the side with a window. But then again he told me they would be finished with the wall this weekend and I see they have done nothing except put up the wall and mud it. Maybe they will paint tonight. we shall see.

Weather here is raining turning to Snow eventually and it is not supposed to give up any time soon. With that said I lowered my standards and did the treadmill this morning. I am being nice today because this looks like my only option for quit awhile.

QOTD: I'd make it a Hookah Lounge with Canibus available. But only when it becomes legal in Pennsylvania.

Accountability: Spot on with exercise and probably a few more calories than I needed but I only really remember putting in couple squares of Chocolate with peanut butter I did not need. I was trying to get off the Thanksgiving gain.

TSS: 2 years 11 Months and 19 day 131.7 (Lowest 129.4)

MS: Premier pumpkin Protein shake and berries

L: Crack chicken and dilly bites

D: Turkey meatballs and cauliflower ravioli.

Exercise: 3 mile treadmill (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Everybody have a Great week.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 11/30/20 9:04 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Chrissy, if your ears were ringing during thanksgiving it was because we (my family) talked about you! Specifically about your pumpkin cheesecake. Holy moly! I made it and the family LOVED it. DH is still eating it and has declared it the best cheesecake he has ever eaten. It was too rich for me, I had only a couple of bites but my family raves about it.
Couple of things:
1) Mine didn't come out as beautiful as Lisa's.
2)I saw your post about how to slide it out and I didn't wanna deal with it so mine kinda stuck to the bottom pan. But it was just the four of us and I didn't care. If I had to take it somewhere I would have worried about it.
In short, thank you for the yummy recipe.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 11/30/20 10:18 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I make over 25 to 30 types of Cheesecakes this is the winner every time. I'm with you on being to rich. I also would be ill, however it doesn't stop me from licking a beater or cleaning off the knife I cut it with. Glad it worked out for you. I only had to make 7 this year. Some friends I just gave them the recipe this year and told them have at it since they weren't going to be having big gatherings and probably had time to do it themselves. Most success and only a few failures, not that they were uneatable just not as pretty as I do them. Don't tell my family but I still got one in the freezer. I can freeze them up to a month and they are still good.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 568 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 354 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 239 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 374 views
Recent Topics