What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 12/13/20 4:55 am - Amarillo, TX

Hello all! Yesterday was a success. I got my niece a keyboard that also happened to have a microphone...she loves music so she loved it! The cake was a hit too! It was strawberry and had strawberry preserves as the filling. My nephew didn't like it...of course. He doesn't like anything I make basically. Oh well. I would of never dreamed of being so picky as a kid! Riley loved it and that's what matters.

However...I'm feeling really rotten this morning. Not sick but exhausted...sore and just run down. It's snowing out and we're supposed to get 1-4 inches. We need the moisture but my body is paying the price.

qotd: what is your favorite thing about snow?

mine is the quietness...we live right on a highway so I enjoy the snow for that alone!

b: oatmeal and coffee

l: taco salad

d: egg and GF cinnamon raisin bread

s: popcorn and evoo

catwoman7
on 12/13/20 7:28 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

nothing on the agenda today, although DH wants to get Chinese take-out for dinner and take it to his mother's apartment. I guess I'll go along since she needs the social engagement, but not sure I want to eat restaurant food. My efforts have been better the last few days, but my weight isn't budging. I may just skip the Chinese food and take my own food. Or stay home. She doesn't really need both of us there...

QOTD: good question since we got dumped on yesterday. I honestly hate snow - but I'm looking out my window at it now, and admittedly it's pretty to look at - as long as it's new and not all dirty from the cars!!

TSS: 5y6m

B: 1/2 C protein oatmeal topped with 1/2 C pumpkin yogurt, coffee with half & half

MS: Fit Frappe

L: turkey slices, sweet potato

AS: yogurt with raspberries

D: ??? If I go for the Chinese take-out, maybe I'll try to talk DH into splitting something - maybe eat 1/3 of his entree (??). If I take my own food or eat here, then not sure...something safe, though!

have a good day, everyone!

White Dove
on 12/13/20 7:29 am - Warren, OH

I am glad that Ricky loved it and her gift. That is the only thing that matters, not a picky kid. Hope you just enjoy the snow. I love the quietness too.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 12/13/20 8:16 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! We had an unexpected 24 hours back at home. An elderly friend had come to town because her son passed. Now she has three adult kids living in this town but needed to call me and stay one night because she had no where else to go. I mean seriously, WTF? She's been out "aunt" for 36 years. What is wrong with kids? They are not at all estranged, just self absorbed. We were happy to spend time with her and it was easy to come home to accommodate. Having someone in our house without a mask is outside of our regular COVID protocol, but she is 86. How does anyone even want to say no?

we are heading back to the campground in a couple hours, and will get that bike ride in today. And try to do some reading. I will help neaten things up and then when I go to work tomorrow my husband will button it all up, bring it home and scrub it out, and take it back to storage. I helped get a jump on that by bringing all the current laundry with me and getting it done yesterday.

We watched The Prom on Netflix last night. Very campy, Broadway-ish, poking fun at themselves with a good moral message. I just loved it. Just cute.

QOTD: visiting the snow! I plan vacations just to do that.

menu is on the fence til dinner but maybe

B: beef jerky and cheese

L: trying for the gyros again

D: my roasted sea bass tray dinner. That has to happen today.

Peace Everyone.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 350 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?