Whats on Your Sunday Menu ( n Exercise ?)

catwoman7
on 12/20/20 1:30 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I originally thought we might be dealing with a DNS Hijacker, but I checked for that...nope. So then I actually did download the trial version of Malwarebytes! It's free for 14 days. It found a bunch of Chrome extension hijackers and quarantined them, so that may have been causing the problem. $25 a year is cheap -- I may put that on her computer because she always clicks on links her friends send her, thinking they're OK if a friend sent them... (I've warned her, but...she keeps doing it..). But anyway, yes - I'm familiar with that software and like it!

White Dove
on 12/20/20 3:10 pm - Warren, OH

I had a computer that I had to pay a technician to restore after a virus attack. The technician recommended Malwarebytes and I have used it with no problems for many years.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 12/20/20 8:09 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

Yesterday was successful both in food and chores. Though my plans kept changing throughout the day, I kept modifying to make it work. Ended with 1047 calories, which I am good with. I am actively trying to get in 1000 calories a day, and it's a challenge a lot of the time. Grateful for my restriction! Not much exercise, but lots of standing on my feet and rearranging cabinets and fridge to prepare for the onslaught of food coming in this week to make for the family. I worked out a seven day menu and bought everything needed to support it. I'm feeling accomplished right now. Today I must finish the Cricut book bags for my grandkids and clean out the two drawers I committed myself too. It's cool and clear here, so we may aim for a bike ride this afternoon. But chores will be completed first.

menu

B: beef jerky and whisps

l: left over roasted chicken and 1/4 mashed potatoes

D. Our over simplified version of Shepherd's Pie and roasted Brussels sprouts

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

KalesD
on 12/20/20 4:45 pm
RNY on 09/30/20

Happy Sunday!

Since Thursday I've been off my game. I don't know what's up, but I haven't hit my protein or water goals since then. I haven't over indulged in anything, but I've also just feel kinda crappy and have no interest in eating and even less interest in water. I'm paying the price as my dizziness is back, I'm super tired and the bags under my eyes are unreal.

I did attempt to have a better day today - I ate more calories and have had more water today then I have in the last few. I hope getting back to work tomorrow will help me with my routine.

b: 1/2 English muffin w slice Swiss cheese

s: nothing

l: 1.5oz chicken finger

s: 1c fairlife milk

d: chicken chilli

s: maybe try to have something before bed.

here's to hoping this coming week is better!

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

White Dove
on 12/20/20 7:21 pm - Warren, OH

I used to mix protein powder into sugarfree pudding for those kind of days. And get the water in even if you can't handle food. Dehydration can really leave you tired out

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 490 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 456 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 464 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 418 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 117 views