What's on your Saturday menu?

Lisa91941
on 12/26/20 7:51 am
RNY on 10/29/19

good morning Melody and thank you for starting us off. I hope you have a more comfortable day today and get some well needed rest! The only QOTD I can think of us is to "list the bites you bit" yesterday. I had a bite of everything. I cooked three full meals yesterday. Not to mention the big prime rib we did for Christmas eve. Scale is up today. Nothing shocking about that.

I'm a little sad to not go out and be a part of the hustle and bustle that is the day after Christmas shopping. I've always enjoyed that, even when I never needed or bought a thing. People watching, parading around in all their new gear, was great fun. And if I could find a venue for a glass of wine while I watched them, more the better. Instead today we hope to take our bikes to Balboa Park. It's beautiful, and should be empty. We are just planning on trying to circle around as much of the pathways and sidewalks as we can and get in a few miles. One of our favorite restaurants is at Balboa Park, but I believe it is still closed due to Covid. That's ok, Lord knows I could feed an army from the leftovers in my fridge!

Menu today is a modification of yesterday, and includes moderation!

B: egg, bacon, sausage frittata, 1 oz avocado

L and D will be interchangeable. I'll pick one then have the other: Turkey with cheese, and little stuffing or Ham with salad and a bite of au gratin potatoes.

Still going to be a lot of sodium in my diet today, so I won't be expecting the scale to move for a few more days. Realistic expectations, right?

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 12/26/20 8:07 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Melody you have had such a crap year, I'm sending positive energy to you and hope things get better soon!

I struggle to find any positivity in all of this, it's hard most of the time.

I spent the day by myself, only outing was to the barn. I don't know what was going on with my horse but he was definitely a pain, I'm not sure why he was so agitated and he definitely wasn't being nice.

No plans today, I've been watching Big Little Lies on HBO Max. I'm a binge watcher..

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?